TRANSFORMATION

Hello everybody my name is Angeles I am 15 years old, I am the daughter of the beta of the New Moon Pack. My parents died two years ago during a rouge attack, I couldn't do anything to help them since my father didn't want me to go to the training and I hadn't yet shifted into my wolf. By the time the rest of the pack came to help it was too late, my parents had died. My friend Sofia took me in her arms and walked me away from my parents body, that same day my life changed completely.

********************************************************************

I started to cook for the whole pack, I was beaten when ever they wanted to do so. They would always find a way to make me feel bad about myself, sometimes making me feel guilty for what happened to my parents. The years have passed and one day after I finished cooking, setting the table and leaving the food on the counter I decided to go for a walk to Sofi's and my secret pond. While I was walking I started to feel different, all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain go through my body then I hear a voice in my head.

"Don't fight this it will go away soon" it said

I did as I was told and after what seemed like hours I was laying on the floor, when I got up I was on four legs, I walked to the edge of the pond and looked in the water. What I saw was a beautiful white wolf, which had me in aww since I have only heard of them but never seen one until now.

"Hello Angeles, my name is Lupe. I am your wolf, its a pleasure to finally meet you. From now on you will never be alone, I will always be right here for you when ever you need me." she said

"Nice to meet you Lupe, thankyou for being here for me and for not leaving me alone during this time" I said

"Now change back into your human form" she said

"How do I do that?" I asked her

"Just think of how your human form looks like, imagine yourself looking in a mirror and what you look like" she said

As I did what she said, I started to transform into my human form but I wasn't wearing the clothing that I had on before I transformed into my wolf. I was wearing black pants with a red tank top, as I turned I was Sofia looking at me in aww as well.

"Your wolf is completely white" she said

"I know" I said with a big smile

"Don't tell anyone, if you do they will want to hurt you even more out of jealousy" she said

"Wasn't planning to tell anyone" I said

We walked back to the pack house while we talked about my transformation and how wicket it was that I was a white wolf, the only white wolf of the pack. When we got to the house I went to the kitchen to clean and wash the dirty dishes and started to cook, when I was done placing the table and putting the food on the counter. Lupe started to go crazy in my head at the point that my head was starting to hurt, when in started to walk everybody including my brother, and my sister with her boyfriend the soon to be alpha. Lupe started to go even crazier, I tried to get her to calm down but she wouldn't.

"What's wrong with you Lupe?" I asked

"Mate" she started to scream

"No way that can't be, he can't be our mate he can't be" I said

I excused myself like always and went to my room, where I laid down on my bed and started to think of everything that had happened today. My transformation, knowing I'm a white wolf and finding out that my sisters boyfriend is my mate. All of a sudden my door was swung open and then closed and locked, I stood up afraid of what was going on. As I looked at my door I saw Benito the future alpha and my sisters boyfriend looking at me, I lowered my head so I wouldn't make eye contact.

"Do you know who I am" he asked as he walked towards me

"Yes, your the future alpha and my sisters boyfriend" I said

"Besides that do you know who I am" he asked again

"No I don't" I said

As I am lifting my head up nervously and with fear since I had lied, when I had lifted my head to face Benito. He was already in front of me, he put both his hands on my face and brought his face to mine and started to kiss me. I responded to his kiss, he passed his hands to my waist while I put mine on his neck. He deepen the kiss and made me moan, he smiled against my lips. He brought his hands inside my shirt lifting it up breaking the kiss just enough to be able to take my shirt off and letting it drop it to the floor, I did as he had done breaking the kiss just enough to take his shirt off.

He walked me to the bed not breaking the kiss, as he laid me on the bed getting on top of me without letting his whole body weight on me. He continued to kiss me, then he started to move down to my jaw, then my neck down my chest to my stomach, my belly button and down to my panty line. He looked at me as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down with my panties at the same time, he then took his pants and his boxers off before getting back on the bed and continue to kiss me. He took one of his free hands and undid my bra throwing it on the floor, before going down to my breasts taking one in his mouth and the other in his hand.