ITALY

BENITOS POV

As I was running through the forest my wolf started to act wired, he beg me to return to our mate. He said that something was not right, that Lupe didn't want to talk with him and that he felt like something was wrong but he just didn't know why. Out of no where I could here Angeles words in my head just like if she was next to me, I listened as she said the words that would hunt me for a long time.

"I Angeles Atonela Ramirez reject the mate bond between Benito Napoleon Juarez and me, I reject the duties of future Luna of the Silver Moon pack, I also reject any future duties that may apply to the Silver Moon pack"

When she finished saying those words I started to feel a sharp pain in my chest, how could she do this to us. I ran to the pack house and went to our room, her stuff and that of our pups were gone nothing was left. I tried to link with my father but he wouldn't let me in so I started to call his phone and he wasn't picking up, he had to be with her since he was the only one that was allowed to brake the mate and pack bond. Why would he do that to me, to his own son. I waited for him outside of the house, when he arrived he had a sad expression on his face.

"Where are they" I asked

"They left" he said

"Why would you allow that? Why would you allow her to break our mate bond and the bond to the pack? Why would you allow her to leave taking my kids with her?" I asked

"Why don't you ask yourself those questions? Why don't you ask yourself what she heard that made her take the decision that she made? Ask yourself why she thought leaving you for good was the best thing for her and the kids?" he said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I have said to much, I'm going to go and finish the paper work I have in my office" he said

He left me there, standing in the front lawn. Trying to figure out what had happened, what had made Angeles leave me breaking our bond and taking our kids with her. When I was starting to walk in to the pack house Angelo was walking with Angel next to him, she had a big smile on her face like she knew something I didn't. I walked in to the pack house and went straight to my room, once in there I locked the door so nobody would come in and bothered me while I thought of why Angeles did what she did.

ANGELES POV

After I said the words that the alpha told me to say, I could feel the mate and pack bond break. I could feel Lupe whimper but she didn't try to stop me from saying the words that would end every type of contact with Benito, his wolf and the pack, I would never be able to hear anybody or be able to feel the bond with someone that didn't love me. As we arrived in Italy mom and Guadalupe were there to pick us up with my kids, dad was pushing me in a wheel chair since I still couldn't walk properly due to the blood lost.

I was feeling so empty, inside and out. The feeling of my pups moving inside of me was gone, the love that I felt in my heart was gone, everything around me was numb and I could see everything in slow motion. Mom, Guadalupe and my kids just looked at me but I just put my head down. We got into the car and drove to the villa were we would be staying, who knows for how long. My dad took me to what would be my room, mom and Guadalupe took my kids so I could rest.

"How you feeling sweetie" mom asked

"Tired" I answered

"Well sleep baby we will be just down the hall" dad said

"Try to sleep Angeles you need it" Guadalupe said

I waited until they were far away and couldn't hear me and I let my tears fall, I cried myself to sleep that day. I didn't want them to see me cry or to hear me in that matter, I just wanted to let my tears fall. The tears for the loss of my pups, the tears of what I heard which cost me to fall down those stairs and made me loose my babies. Why would Benito do this to me, make me feel special and loved only to be going behind my back and break my heart once more. But this time it hurt more because this time I didn't loose one pup I lost all three, I raised my hand to where my mark used to be only to find it gone.