GIVING ANSWERS

ANGELES POV

Benito and I just kept quiet, waiting to see who was going to speak first. We kept taking quick glances towards each other, with a little smirk on our faces. We finished eating and I got up and took the dishes to the sink and washed them, when I was done I went and sat down on Benito's lap while we both looked at our parents.

"Okay so what is going on" mom asked

"What do you mean" I asked

"What is going on between you too" dad said

"Earlier today Benito came down to get food for the both of you with a big smile on his face, but we could also since some kind of happiness" his mom said

"Then you both go out for a run and come back several minutes later and you both go straight to room and then come down freshly showered to eat something with big smiles on both your faces" his father said

"Nothing is wrong or going on" I said

"Like I told you this morning I was just happy because she got up and ran to the bathroom and locked it behind her" Benito said

"Well what about the smile you both have now" mom asked

"Well because I was able to run and jump in my wolf form, we just got so happy that I am able to be my old self again" I said

"Are you both sure that there isn't anything else going on" both our parents say at the same time

"Yes we are sure" we both said

They finally left us alone and we went to cuddled together in the living room, once the Leo and Candy came in with the twins they changed the movie that we were watching to The Little Mermaid. We didn't mind at all, we watched several movies with the kids until it was time to eat dinner. We all went to dinner, Benito and I sat next to each other glancing towards each other every so often trying to be discreetly as possible to not call attention to us.

After dinner we all went to the living room and watched some more movies with the kids, when the movie was over we saw Sofia's twins and our twins asleep so we decided to take them to their beds and we all went to bed. When we got to our room Benito wrapped his arms around my waist getting my back against his chest, he held me with so much love, tenderness and care. He placed small open mouth kisses on my neck while he undid the buttons on my shirt then letting his hand slide all over my stomach.

I turned around in his arms and I placed on his chest, looking in to his eyes I slide my hands down over his shirt to the hem of his shirt and lift it up over his head and let it drop to the ground. I placed my hands on his chest and started to drag them down his chest to his stomach until they ended on his pants, I undo his pants and let them fall on the ground. As I am looking into his eyes I start to go down on my knees not breaking eye contact, I place my hands on his boxers and start to slide them down slowly.

When his boxers were on the floor with his pants I took ahold of his dick and started to stroke it making him moan, I started to lick the tip of his dick making him moan louder then the first time.

"God baby that feels good" he said

"Really" I said before taking him in my mouth

"Oh fuck yeah baby" he said

"MMMMM" I hummed

"Oh God baby don't stop" he said

As I took as much of him in my mouth, he through his head backwards moaning. I started to bob my head up and down, sucking on his dick so hard and fast that making him moan even more.

"Your going to make me come if you continue doing that" he said

"MMMMMMM" I hummed once more

"Baby im not kidding" he said

"Oh really" I said

He grabbed me and pulled me up to him and started to kiss me, before I could react he through me on the bed and got on top of me removing my bra before making his way down to my pants. I grabbed them and tore them off of me, he then ripped my thong off. He positioned himself on my entrance, in one single thrust he was fully in me. He started to kiss me on the neck and then he started to thrust in and our of me. We kept eye contact the whole time, he started to go faster and harder making both of us moan. He kept going faster and faster until we realized that we were getting closer and closer to hitting our climax, we kept our eye contact until we both were forced to close our eyes moaning our names out hitting our climax. I fell on top of him trying to catch our breath, once we had our breathing under control we got up and went to take a shower were we went for round two before going to bed and straight to sleep.