THE THERAPY BEGINS

ANGELES POV

I woke up feeling complete in some kind of way, don't know why but I feel happy. Last night wasn't planed but I really did enjoy it, the best part was that Benito was understanding about not wanting to have any pups right now, I was thankful that he didn't ask any questions. Although I did have a few of my own, one being why he had condoms in the night stand drawer. But for now I just want to be in his arms and feel the warmth of his body and arms around me, I pressed my head on his chest even more than I already was feeling like I could be more closer to him than I already was.

"Morning beautiful" he said

"Morning to you too" I said

"How are you feeling" he asked

"Better than ever" I said

He lifted my head up by my chin with the tip of his finger, when my eyes were locked with his he brought his lips to mine. We kissed with so much passion and love, I could feel his hands roaming all over my naked body. I brought my hand up to his face and started to make my way to the back of his head taking a hand full of his hair and pulled it making him growl out of lust. He pulled me so I was sitting on top of him without breaking the kiss, when we were about to take things further there was a knock on the door which made up pull apart.

"Who is it" Benito asked

"Sorry to bother but the therapist is here" mom said

"Give us a few minutes, we just woke up" Benito said

"To bad the therapist is here it was starting to get fun" I whispered in his ear

He helped me get up and in to the tub and we took a shower, once we were finished he helped me dry and then he took me bridal style to the closet so I could choice what I was going to wear. I decided to wear some black and white work out clothing, Benito grabbed it for me and took me to the bed and allowed me to change by myself. He went back to the closet and came back out with work out clothes that were black and white, trying to match me.

When I finished changing, I asked Benito to help me get to the vanity so I could fix my hair. Once I was done with that, he lifted me bridal style and placed a tender kiss on my lips before we walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to get something light to eat before we went to the gym in the pack house to start my therapy. After eating some fruit and strawberry yogurt we went to the gym where the therapist was waiting for us, he placed me on the mat on the floor and sat next to me so he could see how the therapist was going to do my therapy so he could help me once I started to feel unconvertable with her he could take over.

"Okay so today we are going to do some simple movements" the therapist said

"Okay and how simple or painful will they be" I asked

"Well since it is your first day it will hurt but I will try to make our first meeting ten minutes, I don't want to be on your mates bad side" she said

After she had finished with the ten minutes, I was in so much pain that Benito gave me his hand and I bet I must have at least bruised his hand of how hard I was squeezing his hand. He picked me up and took me to the bedroom and headed straight to the bathroom, he placed me on the sink while he filled the tub with warm/hot water to help my muscles relax and see if that would help calm the pain I was feeling. He picked me up after he helped me take my clothing off and then helped me in the tub, he then said that he was going to go get me some pain killer that James had given me for the pain and a glass of water so I could take it.

He left me and came back with the pain killer and a glass of water, he gave them to me and I took it. When the water was getting cold I called Benito who drained the tub, he wrapped a towel around me and on my hair. He then picked me up and took me to the bed and place me on it, he helped me dry my hair and my body before placing me under the blankets and told me to take a nap which I said I would if he took it with me.