EMERGENCY C-SECTION

ANGELES POV

Its been four months since we opened the café and we have been doing really good, we have employed four new people also werewolves to help with the café. We have become very popular with the locals and the visitors, I have been staying at home lately since I am due any day. Sofia and Manuel don't want me to go in to labor while working at the café, either one of them stays here with me. The pups room is all set up and ready for when they get here, although sometimes I wish Benito could be here but at the same time I haven't forgive him for what happened.

"How are you feeling" Sofia asked

"Good" I said

"Thinking about my brother again" she asked

"Yeah, its hard not to" I said while rubbing my baby bump

"Why don't you call him" she said

"I don't want him near me, not after what happened" I said

She didn't say anything she just helped me get up and we started to walk on the beach near the house, Lupe was getting some what restless and we decided to go home. As we got to the house my water broke and both Sofia and I looked at each other, she helped me get to the car and ran inside to get the hospital bags. While we drove to the hospital she called Manuel and let him know that we were heading to the hospital, to meet us there.

BENITOS POV

We were arriving in Hawaii and Marcos my wolf started to go crazy, walking around in my head.

"What's wrong Marcos" I asked

"Mate is in pain" he said

"Is she hurt" I asked

"No, not that I can tell" he said

"Then what could it be" I asked him

"The pups" he said

"Do you think she is in labor" I asked

"Yes" he answered

Just then I started to feel sharp pain on my lower abdomen and I shrugged it off as we went to the hotel, I went into my room and closed my eyes trying to get rid of the pain. After a while Marcos started to calm down and I started to see images of a hospital room, I just kept my eyes close.

"Marcos what is this I'm seeing" I asked

"Lupe is letting us see what she is seeing right now" he said

"Can you talk to her" I asked

"Yes" he said

"Ask her where she is" I said

I waited a few more minutes and kept seeing the images, I saw my sister holding Angeles hand with a big smile on her face.

"They will be here soon so we can hold them" she said

"They are here in Hawaii at the hospital, Angeles is in labor. Go to mate we need to be with her, get up and go" Marcos said

I got up and went to get Angelo and Angel, as we were running out to the car I was telling them what I saw and what Marcos had said. We got to the hospital and we saw Manuel sitting in the waiting room, he looked up and saw us three and got angry.

"Where is she" I asked

"Why should I tell you" he said

"Because I'm her mate, the father of her pups and I have to be there with her" I said

"She doesn't want you there" he said

"Well I'm going to be there" I said

"Room 256" Marcos said

"Never mind, I just got the answer" I said

I ran to room 256 and knocked before opening the door, when I opened it I saw Sofia holding Angeles hand while she was asleep.

SOFIAS POV

I was holding Angeles hand after they gave her the epidural and she fell asleep, she had been in a lot of pain and started getting weak as the contractions got stronger and closer together. I heard a knock on the door and thinking it was Manuel I didn't turn towards the door, when the door closed I smelled my brothers scent and I turned to see him standing at the door way.

"How did you find us" I asked

"Angeles wolf contacted Marcos and let him know were you all were" he said

"Well you can go now" she said

"How are they" I asked

"The doctor gave her the epidural and some sleeping medication, she was getting weak as the contractions got closer and stronger" she said

"I'm staying" I said

"I don't think Angeles will like that" she said

At that moment Angeles heart rate started to drop and I ran to get the doctor leaving my brother with her, when I got back he was by her side holding her hand and crying saying something to her so low I couldn't hear what it was. The doctor came in and started checking Angeles and ran out and got some nurses, they rolled Angeles out of the room and into the operating room to do an emergency c-section to safe the pups and Angeles lives. My brother held me in his arm while we both cried and waited for the doctor to come back in the room with any news, I hoped everything comes out okay I don't want to lose my friend or my niece and nephew.