THE PROPOSAL PART ONE

BENITOS POV

I woke up today with one thing in my mind, I don't want to lose Angeles again so I have decided that I am going to propose to her. I got to get up and get everything ready, I got to make it very special. I slowly get Angeles off from my chest and lay her down on the pillow, once she is on the pillow I give her a kiss on her forehead and head to the closet to change. I put on some black jeans with a white button up shirt and some black and white Vans, I head down and head to the kitchen were I see that our parents are there drinking coffee.

"Morning" I say

"Morning" everyone answers

"Mr and Mrs Ramirez I want to ask you both something" I said

"Well what is it you want to talk to us about" they said

"I would like your blessing to ask Angeles to marry me" I said

"So you want to marry our daughter" Napoleon asked

"Yes sir I do" I said

"Do you promise to protect her as well as Leo and Candy" Dulce asked

"Yes I do" I said

"Well then you have our blessing" they said

"Thankyou so much, now I got to plan something really special to propose to her" I said

"Well we are here to help with what ever we can" they all said

"Us two daddy" Candy said

"Thankyou guys" I said

We decided that Leo, Candy and I were going to go and buy the engagement ring for Angeles. While at home our parents were going to cover for me and the kids as well as plan a cook out for the pack, just a little something to celebrate that Angeles is now walking and running like nothing ever happened to her. Leo, Candy and I went to a jewelry store and looked at several rings but nothing caught our eyes until Candy saw one that had a wolf howling at the moon. I was perfect we got it and paid for it then headed to the store to buy some groceries that mom had asked me to get for the cook out, a good excuse for me and the kids not being in the home.

ANGELES POV

I woke up to find Benito's side of the bed cold, which meant that he has been up for some time now. I got up and went into the shower, once done I went into the closet and got changed. I went down stairs to the kitchen where I found everybody but Leo, Candy or Benito.

"Where are Leo Candy and Benito" I asked

"Oh I sent them to the store to get somethings for the cook out we are having" Guadalupe said

"What cook out" I asked

"The one we planned yesterday while you and Benito were out stretching your legs in wolf form" mom said

"Do you all need help with anything" I asked

"Well why don't you make some cakes or cookies, Leo and Candy say you make some killer cakes and cookies" Angelo said

"Okay then, when do we start to cook" I asked

"As soon as you get something in your stomach" mom said

BENITOS POV

We got home and went into the kitchen to put the groceries on the table and see if they needed any of our help, which we ended up putting the decorations outside. Leo and Candy soon disappeared which meant that Sofia's twins came and took them when we weren't looking, I don't mind they are kids after all. Once we finish decorating, my father, Napoleon, Angelo and I went into the kitchen to see if the women needed any help to which they said they didn't.

I went up to Angeles and put my hands around her waist giving her a kiss on her cheek, she smiled which made me smile as well. She told me to go up stairs and make sure Leo and Candy were ready for the cook out, which I did. When Leo and Candy were ready for the cookout I went to my room and took a shower then I changed into something else than what I had on, after that I called Leo and Candy and gave them the ring asking if they remembered how we were going to give the ring to Angeles which they said that they did with a big smile on their faces.

Angeles came in to the room as Candy was putting the ring in her pocket and I started to fix Leo's shirt so Angeles wouldn't suspect a single thing, we waited for Angeles to take a shower and change before we all headed out to the backyard where the cook out was being held. Once we got there Leo and Candy went to find their cousins and play until it was time for the proposal, I took Angeles by the hand and took her to where our parents were talking.