THE SCHOOL BEATING

ANGELES

We are at the doctors office waiting to see what the blood tests have to say about why I have been feeling bad, we waited for about twenty minutes or so and the doctor came in to the room. Sofia and I looked at each other, she grabbed my hands with hers.

"Well congratulations Angeles it seems that your pregnant" he said

"What, who's is it?" Sofi asked

"Now you will have to take these vitamins for your pregnancy and these pills will help with the nausea" he said

"Thankyou" I said

"If you need anything don't forget to call or come here and see me" he said

As we walked to Sofia's car not saying a single word, once we got in the car I knew I wasn't getting away without talking to her about what we have just found out.

"Okay, who is he?" she asked

"Your brother" I said looking down

"What? Did he do it forcefully?" she asked

"No, he is my mate" I said

"Then why isn't he with you?" she asked

"I don't know Sofia, I just don't know" I said

We went home and straight to my room, where we stayed the rest of the day. The next day we got ready to go to school it was going to be a long day for sure, I got in the shower and changed Sofia came in my room just as I grabbed my book bag and my cell phone and we left to school. Once in school we went to our lockers and went to your class, we have the first two periods together and the last two as well. We finished the first two period and we went in to the third period and we agreed to meet during lunch at our table, we were in different areas of the school during this period.

After third period I started to head to the cafeteria were I was going to meet Sofia, when I was pushed to the floor and started to get kicked and punched everywhere in my body.

"Let me take over Angeles" Lupe said

"No, just help me protected the pup" I said

"If I do that I won't be able to protect you" she said

"Don't worry about me, worry about the pup" I said

The punches and kicks kept coming and the only thing I could do was protect my stomach the best that I could, all of a sudden I heard a voice and when I opened my eyes I saw Sofia before closing them again and letting the darkness take over me.

SOFIAS POV

"Stop that" I screamed as I got closer

When I was close and was able to see Angeles, she saw me before she closed her eyes once again realizing the grip she had on her stomach. I looked around to see who and who was involved and when my eyes landed on my brother, Angelo, Angel and their posy which got so mad. I growled at them so hard that the windows vibrated, some even cracked

"Manuel help me get her in my car" I said

"Sure lets go" he said

"Where are you taking her, let her recover like she always has" Angelo said

"The only thing I am going to say is that if she loses the pup I will kill you all myself" I said looking directly at my brother while saying it

"Sofia lets go" Manuel said

We left to the hospital hoping everything was okay, when I looked over to Angeles I saw her white pants starting to turn red. This made me step on the gas and rushed to the hospital, on our way I asked Manuel to call the doctor and let him know what had happened. When we got there the doctor was waiting for us outside with a bed to take Angeles in to get her checked, when he opened the door and saw that Angeles was bleeding he rushed her inside. I told Manuel to park my car and meet me inside, which he did.

*********************************************************************

Minutes past and we still didn't have any idea how Angeles was doing, I got up and started to walk in circles around the waiting room. When I turned towards the door of the waiting room only to see my parents and my brother standing there looking at me, I walked over at my brother and slapped him so hard that I left my hand print were I had made contact with his face.

"Sofia that was uncalled for" my father said

"So it is fair that my friend is in the ER on the verge of losing her pup" I said

"Well no it is not" mother said

"Then tell him who is one of the three responsible people for it to leave, I don't want him here" I said

"He will not leave as future alpha he has to be here" father said

"And as future alpha he is supposed to protect those who are weak in his pack" I said

At that moment the doctor came out and looked at me then my parents and my brother, he then turned to me and motioned me to go near him which I did.

"How is" I asked

"She is okay but she lost one of the three pups" he said

"Does she know?" I asked

"No" he answered

I nodded my head while tears were starting to fall down my face, he said I could go in to see her when I was ready. I nodded my head and turned to walk towards my family and Manuel, when Manuel saw my tears he brought me into his arms giving me a hug. My parents tried to get near me and I shook my head to say no, my brother put his hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off. I didn't want either one of them to touch me or even talk to me, all I wanted was to control myself before I had to go see Angeles and give her the sad news.