THE RUNAWAY PART 2

SOFIAS POV

I went to check on Angeles and her door was locked, I went to get the key to open the door but it was still hard to open it, Manuel said to move out of the way and kicked the door open. When we go in we saw that she wasn't anywhere in her room, as we looked for her we were calling her name but she wasn't answering. The door to the bathroom was locked as well and I told Manuel to kick it down, which he did but she wasn't there either.

I started to cry, where could my friend be. Where could she have gone? Did someone take her? So many questions and so little answers, when my brother came in to the room he saw the mess and then saw me crying in Manuel's arms once more. He looked around the room and when he realized why I was crying he tried to get near me once more, only to be met with my coldness. I laid down on Angeles bed and I saw a letter with my name on it and I started to read it.

Dear Sofi,

You have been my friend since we were little and when my parents were killed you were the only one who was there for me, you never turned your back on me even though your parents told you to do so. I really hope to see you soon but for now I need to go away, I am not wanted here and thanx to them I lost my pup but I promise to keep in touch with you. Don't know where I am going but the only thing I do know is that I will go far away from here, once I am settled I will let you know where I am. Take care and please don't tell anybody of why I really left, I am not taking my phone because they will track me down that way and I don't want to be found.

Love You Always,

Angeles

P.S.

Tell Manuel thankyou for helping me

When I finished reading the letter I looked up to my brother and saw sadness in his eyes, Angel came in and when she tried to hug him he pushed her away.

"Why are you pushing me away?" she asked

"Because I made a mistake that caused so much pain to someone that didn't deserved it" he said

"Oh yeah and who is that" she asked

"My mate" he said as he looked into her eyes

"And who is your mate" our father asked

He didn't say anything, he just turned and looked at me like asking if I knew who it was.

"Who is your mate" our mother asked

"Angeles" he said

"So the pup she lost" my father asked

"Was yours" my mother asked

He nodded his head while the tears started to flow, then he looked at me as I also had tears in my eyes.

"Where is she now" our father asked

"She left" I said as I handed him the letter she had left me

"Why does she say not to say why she really left?" our mother asked

I stayed quiet looking to the ground, I didn't want to say something that neither of them should know.

"What does she mean Sofia?" my father asked in his alpha voice

"Angeles only lost one pup" I said

"What" my brother asked in shock

"Answer Sofia" my father said again in his alpha voice

"She was expecting three pups, she only lost one. She left to protect the other two, that's all I know" I said

"But she couldn't have found her mate yet, she hasn't even shifted" Angelo said

"She shifted on her 16th birthday, I was there" I said

"What, when did it happened" Angel asked

"While you all were eating, she was walking in the forest like she always does while everybody eats" I said

"We have to find her" my mother said

"Why? I'm the future Luna not her" Angel said

"The future Luna is out there some where with my grand babies" my father said

I looked at my brother and then at my parents, before they saw me trying to walk out of the room with Manuel hot on my trail.

"Do you know where she could have gone" my brother asked

"No I don't, she always wanted to see the world so she could be any where by now" I said

With that said I walked away and went into my room with Manuel right beside me, we found out we were mates the day that we took Angeles to the hospital. I tried to figure out where Angeles could have gone and after a long time, it hit me. She could be heading to Hawaii, that's where we could find her and that's where we are going to go. I started to pack some of my clothes while I told Manuel where she could be and we decided that we would go and look for her, he went to his room and packed some clothing and we headed to the airport to head to Hawaii.