THE PROPOSAL PART TWO

BENITOS POV

When we got to our parents they looked at me with a questioning look, I just nodded my head slightly giving Angeles a soft kiss on her cheek singling that everything was set and ready. They all gave us big smiles, Angeles didn't think much of it but I know why they were smiling and soon she would have one on her face too, hopefully. Every thing was going perfectly, the cookout was wonderful everybody had fun but before the whole thing was over went to look for Leo and Candy to get the proposal done with before I chickened out.

"You guys ready" I ask

"Yes" they both said

"Okay then lets get this going" I said

We went to find Angeles who was with our parents, Sofia, Manuel, Angelo and the twins. When my father gave the order the music stopped and everyone was looking at us, Angeles was turned to look at Leo, Candy and me. We looked at her with big smiles on our faces, I walked up to Angeles and took her hands.

"Angeles, you and me have been through a lot these past few years. We have had some good memories and some sad memories, but we have always gotten back together one way or another. You have given me the two most amazing children, you have raised them to be such strong children who aren't afraid of anything. They have been the best gift you have given me, even though I have been around them when they needed me the most. Angeles I love you with all my heart and that's why I am getting on my knees only to ask you one thing, WILL YOU MARRY MY." I said

Candy and Leo came forward handing me the ring they helped me pick out for her, they gave it to me and I showed it to Angeles waiting for her answer. She looked at it and then at me and the kids, I got so nervous thinking that she was going to say no.

"Mommy, daddy loves you so much we can sense it" Leo said

"He showed it to us when you were in the hospital, he stayed by your side. He didn't want to leave you alone, he was always crying when we would go to see you. Although he would always say that he had something in his eye, Leo and I knew it was because you weren't waking up" Candy said

"Come on mom, just say yes we want daddy to stay with us and never be away from him again" Leo said

"Yes" Angeles whispered

"What was that" I asked

"I said Y-E-S, YES" she said

I got up and twirled her around with her in my arms, I put her down and I placed my lips against hers and I gave her the most passionate kiss that I have ever given her. Then all of a sudden I could hear the pack roaring, howling and screaming with joy. Everybody came to us giving their congratulations to us and wishing us the best in our new chapter in life, I was so happy she had said yes I was over joyed I placed the ring on Angeles ring finger before giving her a kiss on her knuckles. I was finally going to have the family I always wanted to have, I was going to have Angeles as my wife, mate and luna.

After everybody helped clean up everything and put everything away, the next thing was to start preparing for the wedding. Which meant starting planning everything and that meant that the women were going to be spending more time together, most likely I was only going to see Angeles at night when we went to sleep but I didn't care I was too happy.

After we made sure that everything was cleaned and put away, we took the kids to take a shower and put their pajamas on and put them to bed. We went to our room and she looked at me and smiled, I put my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me and placed my lips against hers. I picked her up and took her to our room and placed her on the bed, while I hovered over on top of her.

I took her shirt off and then her lacey bra, I took off my shirt and started to trail kisses down her chest to her stomach and ended just above her jeans. I looked up at her and kept my eyes on her as I undid her pants, sliding them down with her lacey undies at the same time letting them land on the floor. I got up and undid my pants taking them and my boxers off, letting them fall on the floor next to her clothing. I positioned myself between her thighs and started to rub my dick on her really wet pussy, lubricating it with her juices. Once we were both ready I pushed my way into her making both of us moan out in pleasure, I started to thrust in and out of her fast and hard just like she likes it and before we knew it we were almost at our peek. I kept going faster and harder as our climax got closer and closer, I wanted to make her come before I finished so I started to pound her hard and fast until she came making me come at the same time.