THE DREAM PART TWO

BENITOS POV

Hearing Angeles talk about what she meant when she said they, I didn't know what to say or do. She saw our kids that she has miscarried for one reason or another, to know that she was able to see them and talk to them made me so happy. Now I know why she said that she had some good memories and some bad ones, now I know why she cried when we got home. She fell asleep in my arms, I hoped that when she woke up the next morning we would be able to talk.

I couldn't sleep all night, just thinking of what she had said, left me thinking of a lot of things. I just kept looking at her while she slept, I didn't want to take my eyes off of her. It was almost time for Angeles medicine and I slowly and carefully got out from underneath her, I went to the vanity table where mom had left Angeles medicine and I got the pills that she needed to take. I went back to the bed and sat next to her and woke her up so she could take her medicine, I also gave her the water with the medicine for her throat.

When morning came along, I got up and went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everybody. Once I was finished I got a plate for me and Angeles and went back to the room, mom said she would make sure Leo and Candy ate something. Once in the room I set the plates on the night stand and sat down pulling Angeles to me so she was laying on my chest, I kissed her forehead and woke her up by calling her name softly. We ate our breakfast and I took the plates back to the kitchen, once I had done that I went back to the room to talk to Angeles.

"Can I ask you something" I said

"Sure" she said

"Why didn't you tell me this when you were able to mind link with us" I asked

"I didn't know how to tell you that I was able to talk and see our pups" she said

" I didn't want you to think that I had made this up or that I had gone crazy" she added

"Why would I think that baby" I said

"I don't know" she said

"Don't ever be afraid to tell me what you dreamed or saw while you slept, I will never judge you" I said

"Thankyou for believing me Benito" she said

"Your welcome" I said

We laid back down on the bed and we just stayed in each others arms, we didn't say anything and really didn't have to. James called to find out how Angeles had passed the night to what I told him that she had had her medicines on time and she had passed the night peacefully, which made him happy. He said that he would come by later to take her vitals and see how her throat was looking, he also wanted to see if she could talk if her throat looked better.

After hanging up the phone we cuddled underneath the blankets and we fell asleep, I had allowed the darkness take over when I started to have a strange dream. I hope that it wasn't a dream and that what I was looking at was for real, I didn't want to wake up I wanted to stay where I was. I wanted to enjoy what I was seeing, I wanted to continue in this place where I felt like I was in heaven looking at what was mine without knowing why.

With every minute that passed, the more I wanted to stay and the more somebody kept calling me and wanting me to wake up. I didn't want to but at the end I ended up waking up and opening my eyes, I just wished that when I fall asleep later today I could get back to the dream where I was and see if I am able to find out who were those kids I was looking at with so much joy. I wanted to find out how come I felt like I needed to protect them and why I felt so proud of them, most importantly why my wolf wanted to go and play with them.

He kept going on and on that he wanted to go play with them, although when I would ask him why he wouldn't tell me. He just kept begging me to go and play with them, I was so tempted to go and play with them but that is when I started to hear the voice telling me to wake up, and before I knew it I was awake and I was opening my eyes to see Angeles, mom, dad and James in my room looking at me like I was crazy.