EXCELLENT WAKEUP

ANGELES POV

I woke up in Benito's warm arms, the warmth of his arms making me feel at home. I looked at his sleeping face, God how I love this man. Wait did I just say love, yes, yes, I did say love. Even after so many years away I still love him, how could I not love him after being by my side since what happened with Angel. I looked at his chest while it went up and down while he slept, then I just realize that nether him nor I had any clothing on which gave me an idea of how to wake him up.

I got under the blankets and started to go down to his semi hard dick, I got between his legs and hovered over his dick looking at it while thinking of what I was going to do. I decided to lick the head of his dick making him moan lowly, I continued to lick the head of his dick making him get harder with every lick I took. I could tell he was still asleep by the way that he didn't lift the blanket or tried to make me stop what I was doing, I took a long lick from the base of his shaft to the tip of his dick.

He kept moaning not waking up or trying anything, which made me know he was still asleep. I decided to take him in my mouth, taking as much as I could in my mouth to try and give him as much pleaser as I could. I started to suck and move my head up and down on his shaft, some times almost taking him all the way out of my mouth before taking as much of him as I could once again. I continue a slow pace, sometimes going a little faster then before.

"God that feels so good" he said

I knew that he wasn't still awake so I started going a little faster.

"Yeah baby like that" he said

I took my mouth away from around his dick and started to lick his shaft from the very bottom to the very tip of his dick once more, I repeated to do it over and over again. When I realized that he was still asleep I started to suck on his shaft as I went from the bottom of it to the tip, making him moan even louder. I started to nip at his shaft wanting him to wake up, I wanted to see his eyes on mine as I went down on him.

BENITOS POV

I was in a peaceful dream when I started to dream that Angeles was going down on me, I started to moan as she went down on me. I felt her lick from the bottom of my shaft to the tip of my dick. I kept moaning still not wanting to wake up from my dream, I wanted to continue enjoying this dream to the fullest. She took her mouth off from my dick, making me want to grab her by the hair and pushing my dick in her mouth once more.

She then started to lick my shaft from the very bottom to the very tip of my dick once more, she repeated to do it over and over again. She then started to suck on my shaft as she went from the bottom to the tip of my dick, making me moan even louder. She then started to nip at my shaft, as I felt her nip at my dick I opened my eyes and I kept feeling her nipping at my shaft making me realize that I wasn't dreaming it was really happening.

I looked down to see that she was under the covers while she was nipping at my dick, I leaned my head back as she continued to nip and suck my shaft. She started to suck on my dick once again, making me moan out in pleasure. I wanted to grab her by the hair and thrust into her, wanting her to take all of it in to her mouth.

"God baby that feels so good" I said

She kept going up and down on my dick, I wanted her to go faster and harder on me so I did the only thing I could do. I grabbed her by the hair and a pushed her head further down on my shaft making her take more of my dick in her mouth, making me moan so loud I am sure everybody could have heard it if it wasn't for the sound proof walls.

"Yeah baby like that, suck harder and faster make me come baby" I moaned

She went faster and harder as I had asked her, I pulled the blanket off from us and looked in to her eyes while she was going up and down on my dick not stopping for anything.

"Yeah baby like that, make me come" I said

"God that feels so good" I added

After a few more sucks I felt her grab my balls and massage them with her free hand, I through my head back breaking eye contact feeling her smile while still sucking on me.

"God baby your going to make me come" I said

"Baby if you don't stop right now, I am going to come in your mouth" I added

She looked at me and smirked with a devilish look on her face, I grabbed her head by the hair and started to move my hips up and down.

"God baby im coming" I said as I pushed my hips up one last time holding Angeles in place until I had released my whole load of cum in her mouth, I let go of her hair and tried to get my breathing under control before I looked down only to see Angeles open her mouth to show me that she had swallowed every last bit of my cum.

"God baby that was a very good way to wake up" I said

"Im glad you liked it" she said

"Oh baby I loved it" I said

She started to come up to me and kissed me on the lips, I could taste myself on her mouth. I slid my tongue in her mouth and started to explore her mouth, we started to fight for dominance but I won like always. I rolled us over so I was on top of her, I started to grine on her very wet pussy.

"God baby your so wet and ready for me" I said

"Please fuck me Benito, make me come with your long and hard dick" she said

I reached to the night stand drawer to get a condom when she grabbed my hand and pulled it back to her body, I looked at her with a questioning look on my face.

"Don't use it, I want to feel you in me without it" she said

"Baby once we start you know we don't stop until we both climax" I said

"So what" she said with a devilish smirk

"Baby are you sure of what your asking" I asked

"Yes I am sure, lets have another baby what do you say" she asked

"God baby you know how much I have been waiting to hear you say that" I said

I started to kiss her with so much passion and love that I couldn't stop myself, I was kissing her neck leaving a love bites and hikeys here and there. When I felt her legs wrap around my waist and pulled me towards her entrance, I started to rub myself on her making both of us moan. I could feel how much she wanted me which was as much as I wanted her, with out thinking it twice I slammed inside of her until my dick was all the way inside of her.

I thrusted in and out of her so fast and hard, that we were both moaning loud. I kept going at this rhythm until we were both were short of breath getting closer to our climax, I started to go even faster and harder into her making our bodies make slapping noises. I started to feel her walls tighten around my dick, I kept going at the rhythm I was going and before we knew it we were both hitting our climax while screaming out our names then I rolled us over so she was laying on top of me and once we had caught our breath we fell asleep in each others arms.