CALIFORNIA

BENITOS POV

After leaving my fathers office, I went to my room and sat on my bed. After eight long years they are finally back, I will be able to see them again and tell her that what she heard was not what she thought it meant. I only love her and our pups, I only want them and no one else. I went and took a shower, once I was dry I put on some clothing and headed to the airport. I had to see them but most of all I had to make sure they weren't being followed, I can't believe someone is after my pups.

I was at the airport near the woods when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around slowly knowing by the scent that it was my father. I looked at him in the eyes pleading him to let me stay, he looked at me and smiled.

"I knew I would find you here" he said

"I have to see them at least from afar" I said

"I know" he answered

He got his phone out and dialed a number, I didn't know who he was calling until I heard Angeles voice.

"Where are you sweetie" he answered

"Almost at the entrance of the airport" she said

"Okay, I'm in the woods with a few of the fighters. We will keep an eye out in case someone is following you guys we will be able to protect you guys, their is a car waiting for all three of you to take you to the hotel" he said

"Thankyou alpha" she said

He hung up the phone and made me look at the entrance where a woman with red hair was standing with a little boy and a girl, I couldn't believe it there they were standing next to the car with their bags in hand. She looks so beautiful, even after eight years she still looked beautiful. My son and daughter look so much like me, although they have their mothers light brown hair. I tried to go to them but my father stopped me and when I turned to look at him he moved his head side to side, telling me not to do it.

ANGELES POV

We were finally back in California, where my kids would have more protection. I haven't been able to use my powers since the mate bond was broken, yes I know how to fight but without my powers there is very little I can do to protect them. As we got near the entrance of the airport with our bags my phone rang, I looked to see who it was and saw that it was Jeronimo.

"Where are you sweetie" he answered

"Almost at the entrance of the airport" I said

"Okay, I'm in the woods with a few of the fighters. We will keep an eye out in case someone is following you guys we will be able to protect you guys, their is a car waiting for all three of you to take you to the hotel" he said

"Thankyou alpha" I said

As we got to the entrance I saw the car he had mentioned and we walked to it, I could feel someone looking at us but I just brushed it off since the alpha did say he was here with a few fighters keeping an eye in case someone were to be following us, I looked over to Leo, Jeronimo Napoleon my son Leo for short and Candy, Dulce Guadalupe my daughter Candy because she had to have a nickname as well.

"Leo, Candy get in the car please" I said

"Yes mommy" they said at the same time

"Mommy" Candy said

"Yes baby" I said

"Can I ask you something" she asked

"Sure baby what is it" I said

"Will we be able to see daddy" she asked

"I don't know baby, I don't know" I answered

We got to in the car and were taken to the hotel where we would be staying, once there we went the pent house suite. I made sure to register with my fake name so in case that Benito found out we were here he wouldn't find me so easily, once in the pent house suite each one of my kids went to find their room and get their clothing put away. I went to the room where I would be staying and did the same thing. Once I was done I went to order some food so we could all eat something before bed, after we ate we all took a shower and got ready for bed.

We decided to watch some TV before going to bed for a little while, before the movie we were watching was half way through I looked over to see my kids both fast asleep. I picked one at a time and took them to their bed, I went back to the living room and finished watching the movie before I went to bed only to not be able to fall asleep since I had a lot of things running through my mind. They most important one was why did anyone want to hurt my kids, who would be behind all this. What did I do to deserve this, after eight years of not having any problems or having anyone threaten my kids why was it happening now.