HEAT PART TWO

ANGELES POV

His head leaned down and brushed the lightest of kisses across my lips as his breath fanned across my face, fresh and cool

"Mm, don't tease me," I murmured, my lips pressing against his. "Its been so long. I've missed you..."

At my words, his mouth crashed against mine, all our build-up passion spilling into one another. I slid my arms around his neck, needing to be closer to him, to have more of him. Benito's hands cupped my face, holding me as he took what he wanted of me with devastation and pleasure.

The pleasure was heavy and I drank Benito in, relishing his touch. I could see clearly now, how empty I'd been without Benito's hands and lips on me, telling me how much he loved me. But hands and lips weren't enough. I needed more. I needed to link with him on a primal level. I needed all of Benito.

He nipped at my lower lip and then licked over it before doing it again.

"Open for me," he moaned softly, and I did.

He swept into my mouth with a groan, his lips and tongue claiming me. His tongue stroked and thrusted into my mouth sensually, mimicking what we were both longing to do. My hips moved against his of their volition, greedy and desperate for more of his contact, this pleasure. Benito's hand clamped down on my hips, stopping their movement.

"No," I breathed, struggling against his hands. "I need...."

"I know, baby, I need you too. But we're going to take this slow."

"I can't handle slow," I bit his lip hard enough to give him a pinch of pain. I wanted to take him to the point where he wouldn't dream of taking it slow. I wanted him to be where I was, desperate for that mind-shattering explosion.

I slipped my hand down the front of Benito's body until it rested on the bulge in his pants. Looking into his eyes, I could see his pupils change with his arousal. His breath got shallow as I fitted my hand around him. When I squeezed gently, he groaned and lightly thrust against my hand which was almost the single hottest thing ever. My stomach dropped as pure arousal took over my body, slickening the area between my thighs.

His nostrils flared as he drew in my scent, Benito dropped his head to the crook between my neck and shoulder.

"Angeles. Don't make me rush this. Let me take it slow. It'll be so much better." he said

"I don't want slow." I said

My head fell back as Benito pressed an open-mouthed kiss on my neck, his hand had let go of my hips to slide to my butt where they squeezed.

"I want you right now, fast and hard. I want to feel you thrusting inside of me, Benito." I said to which he growled at my words and bit me, spiking my pleasure higher.

"I need you, Benito." I said as my hand on his cock squeezed again before moving to undo the button of his jeans. When it popped free, I could have moaned in sheer delight.

"No." Benito said.

He caught both my wrists in his hand and pushed them behind my back, when he licked from my shoulder to the sensitive shell of my ear I almost wept for the pure pleasure of it.

"I can't wait to eat all of you. Slowly." Benito whispered

I creamed at his words and went plaint in his arms, seizing my near bonelessness he laid me down on the middle of the bed my arms shackled by his hands above my head. His free hand roamed my body, caressing every inch of it as though it was pure gold. His hand gripped the hem of my shirt and slowly tugged it upwards, his smoky eyes eating up the bare skin he revealed. He pulled it over my head, relinquishing his hold on my wrists. My hands flew to touch him, eager to feel him. My shirt gave a loud ripping sound as Benito tore it apart. Before I could define the intent in his eyes, my arms were yanked above my head and anchored to the posts of the bed as Benito looked down at me with a wicked glint in his eyes.