WEDDING DAY PART ONE

ANGELES POV

Its been a week now and today I woke up earlier than ever, I went to the bathroom and locked the door so Benito wouldn't come in. I took out the pregnancy test out of where I hid it and read the instructions, I opened the package and peed on the stick and waited the time that it said to wait and before I knew it the screen was showing pregnant. I was so happy, I hadn't been able to think of a gift for him but now I do. I put the test back in the box and I put it back where I had hid it, I unlocked the bathroom and took a shower.

When I finished taking the shower I went back into the room and Benito was already awake, he looked at me and I smiled. I went into the closet and got changed into some blain jeans and a white shirt that Sofia gave me that said BRIDE TO BE, Benito looked at it and smiled. He looked at me with a questioning look on his face, but he never said anything.

"What is it" I asked

"Where did you get that shirt" he asked

"Your crazy sister gave it to me on our girls day out" I answered

"Only Sofi would do that" he said

"Yeah we all got a shirt that said what we were going to be in the wedding" I said

"Where are you going" he asked

"Well I got to go see James for my final check up before coming home and getting ready for the wedding" I said

"Do you want me to go with you" he asked

"No sir you have to help the boys get everything ready for the wedding before you get yourself ready" I said walking out of the room

Once I get to the hospital, I check myself in and wait to be called in to see James. When they called me in, the nurse took my vitals and my weight which I am surprise to hear that I had gain about two pounds. When James came in he looked through the vitals and then did his check up on me, he was just finishing looking at my throat when he started to write in my file putting notes of how what he saw and giving me the okay.

"So everything seemed to be okay you can stop taking your medications and if you have any more concerns you are free to go" he said

"Well I do have something to tell you" I said

"Okay and what would that be" he asked

"I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive, could you do an ultrasound and just confirm it or tell me that it was a false result" I said

"Okay lets go to the ultrasound room and do that for you" he said

We went to the ultrasound room and did the ultrasound and sure enough my pregnancy was confirmed, he gave me a picture of the ultrasound and set an appointment within two weeks for a follow up. I went home and went into my room, once there I took a shower and by the time I got out mom, Sofia, and Guadalupe were in the room with the ultrasound picture in their hand. They looked at me and started to walk towards me, then they gave me a bear hug. I made them promise that they weren't going to say anything because I was going to tell Benito during my vows.

They helped me getting ready, mom did my hair. Guadalupe did my makeup and Sofi was doing the twins and Candy's hair, when mom was done with my hair and Guadalupe was done with my makeup, Sofi helped get my dress on as well as my vail. When I was done they helped the girls get their dresses on and then left to get themselves ready, before Sofi left I gave her the ultrasound picture and told her to give it to me during my vows which she agreed.

A few minutes later my dad came in to my room and saw me, his eyes tearing up when he saw me. I hugged him and asked him not to cry, he said that they were happy tears. I told him that he had to stop crying or I would start crying and I didn't want to mess up my makeup, he started laughing and at that moment I started to laugh as well. Angelo came in and said it was about time for me to start making me way down to the kitchen to get ready to walk down the isle to where my future husband would be waiting for me, we get to the kitchen and I look out the kitchen window and I see that everybody was there and everything looked so beautiful I couldn't have asked for anything more than this everybody had done a really good job to make this day so special for us.