MOON GODDESS AND THE KIDS

ANGELES POV

I have been in this beautiful forest, the sun feeling warm on my skin. Although I am by myself I am enjoying it, I feel at peace here. Every so often I hear this voice but I am unable to hear clearly what it is saying, it is because I am at peace with myself. I suddenly see a woman with beautiful white dress, I start walking towards her feeling this calming feeling with every step I make.

"Hello Angeles" she said

"Who are you, how do you know my name" I asked

"Don't worry my child, I will not hurt you" she said

"Moon Goddess" I asked

"Yes Angeles, now walk with me" she said

We started to walk side by side, not saying a single word.

"I want you to meet some children" she said

"Why would I have to meet them" I asked

"You will see" she said

We continued to walk and we came up to an open area where their were four children playing with each other, I felt like going to them and playing with them but for some reason I didn't do it. I continued to look at them until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see the Moon Goddess looking at me.

"Do you know who they are" she asked

"No but I feel like going and playing with them" I said

"Lets get near them" she said

As we got closer to them, they stopped playing and they all looked at me. There were two boys and two girls, one girl was older then the rest.

"Mommy" they all yelled

I looked at the Moon Goddess as the kids started to run towards us, I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing in that matter.

"They are the kids you miscarried my child" the moon goddess said

"But how is this happening" I asked as tears started to fall from my eyes

"Don't cry mommy, I have been taking care of my brothers and sister since they came here to be with me" the oldest girl said

"Mommy you have to wake up daddy, Leo and Candy need you" the other girl said

"Yeah mommy, daddy has been crying ever since you fell asleep" one of the boys said

"Leo and Candy have been crying as well mommy" the last boy said

"But I don't know how to" I said

"Just listen to daddy's voice and follow it" the oldest girl said

"He really loves you mom, he has always loved you" the other girl said

"Yeah mommy since you left him and took Leo and Candy with you, he never left his room" one of the boys said

"He would only leave the room to get something to eat then go back to his room and then came back out to take the dishes to the sink" the other boy said

"How do you know all this" I asked

"The moon goddess has been letting us keep an eye on all of you" the oldest girl said

"Just listen to daddy's voice and follow it mommy" the other kids said at the same time

"Okay" I said

We stayed quiet and I started to hear a low voice, paying more attention to see what the voice was saying. The more I paid attention to the voice, I started to realize that it was Benito talking. I kept listening to what he was saying, although I tried to make out what he was saying I couldn't do it. I felt four tiny hands grabbing me and making me run towards Benito's voice, the more we ran the clearer his voice was. When I was able to hear clearly what he was saying I kept running to get to where I could clearly hear his voice, I ran so fast I didn't even turn to see if my kids were next to me or not.

When I got to where Benito's voice was clearer like a crystal ball, I stayed there standing just listening to what he was saying. The only thing I kept hearing was him say over and over again was to open my eyes, that he wanted to see my beautiful eyes open once again. That Leo and Candy needed me with them, that I needed to wake up for them. At that moment I tried with all my might to open my eyes, although I couldn't do it. My eyes felt so heavy but I kept trying to open them, I tried several times to open them but I still couldn't do it.

I gave up since I got really tired of trying to open my eyes, that I just kept listening to Benito's voice. I kept paying attention to everything he was saying, not caring what all he was saying. Then I felt something wet on my skin, could he be crying because I wasn't opening my eyes. Then I heard him talking one more time with his voice sounding different, he was begging me to open my eyes. Saying "Baby please open your eyes, I miss the light in them. Please baby I am begging you open your eyes, please baby I LOVE YOU" as soon as he said that my eyes shot open.