CAIRO EGYPT

ANGELES POV

We are in Cairo Egypt, I couldn't believe it. I always wanted to come here since I was little, I just couldn't believe that our parents had given us this gift. They always knew that Benito and me wanted to come here, they sure made our day with this amazing view. We looked at everything we could see from the balcony, we were so into the view we totally forgot that we were supposed to go out to eat.

We were getting ready when we hear a knock on the door, Benito went to see who it was and he saw that it was the man who drove us here. He took us to eat a nice restaurant, it was so beautiful inside with Egyptian images all over the walls. After dinner he took us to go sight seeing, he took us to see the pyramids. We went to see King Tuts Tomb, one of my favorite places to see so far. After that we asked to go back to the hotel, I started to get some what tired since I am pregnant.

We got to the hotel and we took a shower before going to bed, once we were on the bed we started talking about what we had seen and where we have gone. We were both so excited that we couldn't stop talking about everything, we stayed up till late that night before falling asleep in each others arms.

BENITOS POV

We have been in Cairo for a week now, its almost time to go back since Angeles has an appointment with James to see how her pregnancy is going and we don't want to start this pregnancy by missing the second appointment. We have been enjoying our time here but everything has to come to an end, today we called in food and I also made sure to order some chocolate covered strawberries for Angeles.

When I heard someone knock on the door, I went and opened the door and let the guy bring in the food before he left. I took the chocolate covered strawberries and put them in the mini fridge that we had in the room, when Angeles got out of the shower after she dried herself and changed we headed to the living room to eat. When we were done she asked if I didn't ordered something sweet, I walked to the mini fridge and got the chocolate covered strawberries and took them to her. Her eyes widened when she saw them, she took them from me and started to eat them like she does all the time she gets them.

"Can I get one" I asked

"No they are ours" she said

"I just want one" I said

"Nope" she said popping the p

I tried to take one and she slapped my hand away, I made a whimper sound pretending she had really hurt me. She just looked at me with a look that said that she didn't care, she was enjoying her chocolate covered strawberries. I just looked at her smiling as she smiled back, I went to sit next to her and placed my hand on her now starting to show belly. I kept my hand on her belly until she finished the chocolate covered strawberries and leaned against the sofa and started to relax, I placed my head on her lap making sure I was able to get my ear next to her belly.

While she was relaxing she placed her hands on my head and started to stroke my hair, we were relaxing just enjoying ourselves when we heard a knock on the door. For some reason I didn't feel right and I told her to hid in one of the rooms and not to come out no matter what she heard, at first she didn't want to but when I placed one hand on her belly and the other on her face and asked her once more to go and hid she did as I told her. When I thought it was safe that she was safely hidden I went to open the door, only to find an old friend who has always wanted to get back at me for something I had done when we were little kids.

"What are you doing here" I asked

"Cant I come and see my old friend" he said

"You and me aren't friends any more so stop this bull of an act and tell me what you want" I said

"Well I heard you got married I just wanted to come and congratulate you and wish you the best" he said

"Well that was nice of you but I don't believe any thing you say" I said

"Your right I came to give you this" he said

When he said that I went on full alert and before I knew it he had a knife in his hand, he tried to stab me with it but like always I was always faster than he was and I was able to move out of the way. He fell on the sofa and the knife was stabbed into it, I grabbed him and through him to the wall and started to punch him. Before I was able to do any more damage I was pulled away from him and he was taken away by the security of the hotel, I started to look for Angeles and I was finally able to find her in the closet of our room holding her belly. I picked her up and held her in my arms, a werewolf doctor came in to the room to check me over but I was more worried about Angeles and the pups and as soon as he said that we were both okay we decided to go back home we didn't want to stay here anymore.