THE BLACK WOLFS

BENITOS POV

I was out patrolling with the other wolves when I was informed of two small rouges on our property, I started to run to where the rouges were. Once there I saw how a small solid black wolf was protecting the other and when Sanchez went to grab him, he bit his finger off. Sanchez got mad and went to hit him and for some reason I felt like I needed to protect them both, before I was able to do anything the small wolf had jumped grabbed Sanchez by the back of the neck and flipped him making him land in front of the other men that were there. I started to walk even closer until I was next to my men, I looked from Sanchez to the small black wolf feeling so proud for some odd reason.

"Wow Sanchez I never thought a small wolf would be able to take you down so easily" I said

"He got me off guard" he answered

We all started to laugh at what Sanchez had said while he tried to get up, he was holding his hand that had the missing finger while the little wolf started to growl while bearing his canines.

"Don't be afraid, I wont hurt you, can you tell me who you are" I asked

"I'm Leo and this is my sister Candy" the small wolf said through mind link still in a protection stand in front of his sister

"Who taught you how to fight like that" I asked

"Our mother" he said

"Where is your mother" I asked

"She was taking by three men, she told us to hid when they started to bang on the door" he said

"How did you find our pack" I asked

"Our mother gave us this, she said it belongs to our father to smell it shift into our wolves and follow his scent to him and tell him everything we heard" he said

He gave me a zip lock bag with a shirt in it, I opened it and as soon as I took the shirt out I realized it was one of my shirts. I looked at them with wide eyes, shocked at what was happening. Leo was still in a protective stand in front of Candy, I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Candy came near me looking into my eyes as she did so and when she was close to me she started to rub herself on me, Leo did the same a few seconds later.

"Do you know who I am" I asked them

"Yes" Leo said

"You are our father, mommy would talk to us about you before bed every night" Candy said

"Who are this pups Alpha" Sanchez asked

"They are my kids" I said

"Are you sure" Sanchez asked

Before I could answer Leo and Candy shifted in to their human form fully clothed, they both looked at Sanchez and then at me. I couldn't believe I had them in front of me and that I had seen my own son take down one of our strongest fighters by himself, Leo and Candy wouldn't stop looking at Sanchez.

"Wow you are Angeles and Benito's kids" Sanchez said

"I told you" I said

"How old are you now" Sanchez asked

"We will be nine in two weeks" Candy answered

"Where is your mother" Sanchez asked

"She was taken by three men after they fought in our hotel suite" Leo said

"Why didn't she use her powers" I asked

"She hasn't been able to used them in a long time, a doctor said it was because she broke some bond or something like that we didn't pay much attention" Candy said

"Okay lets go to the pack house and we will continue there okay" I said

They both nodded before turning into their solid black wolves, we ran to the pack house in our wolf form. I looked over to see Leo and Candy and I was shocked to see that they were almost as big as I was, they ran at the same speed I was running and I was running almost at my full speed. I was feeling so proud of how Angeles had raised Leo and Candy, how well she had trained them and turned them into the wolves they are now.

I felt like turning my head and as I did I saw Candy looking at me, she then looked at Leo and they both started to run faster then me. I caught up to them and realized they were running at my full speed, I couldn't believe my kids were as fast as I was. Never the less that Leo had taken down Sanchez, I couldn't stop replaying the moment when he did it. When we got to the front yard of the pack house both Leo and Candy came to a stand still, they looked at each other then at me. Leo then got to a protective stand in front of Candy as one of my pack members got near, I couldn't figure out why he was doing that.

When the pack member got closer to us, Leo started to growl and show his canines while Candy tried to get under me. Why was she so scared and why was Leo acting the way he was, I got in front of both Candy and Leo but Candy once more tried to get under me and Leo stood next to me still growling and trying to stand at his full size just like any Alpha should. Before I could react, Leo was on top of the man taking him down so easily.