JUDGEMENT DAY

BENITOS POV

It has been three days and Angeles hasn't woken up, James said that he didn't know why she wasn't waking up. He had run all kinds of tests on her but it all came back normal, we could only wait until Angeles was ready to wake up by herself. I wouldn't leave her side for anything but today I had to do it wether I wanted or not, since today was the day the king and queen of the werewolves was going to come and hear everything that has happened since the day Angeles came back when Leo and Candy were babies, to the day she made me say something I didn't mean which caused Angeles to fall down the stairs and loose our pups and ending with how she kidnapped her and stabbed her with the purpose of killing her.

I got up and gave Angeles a kiss on her forehead feeling the sparks between her and me, I haven't talked to my father to find out why I still feel the sparks every time I touch or kiss her. I walked out leaving two guards in front of the door, saying only James was allowed in the room besides my parents and her parents. Angelo and a few of my strongest fighters were going to go with me so they can help me keep Leo and Candy safe, since they had to go and testify on what happened at the hotel pent house suite. Once there I looked at Leo and Candy who were holding my hands, I gave them a light squeeze on their hands to reassure them that everything was going to be okay.

"You guys ready to meet the king and queen of the werewolves" Angelo asked Leo and Candy

"Yeah" Leo said

"Guess so" Candy said

"Don't be afraid we will be with you both, we are not going to allow anything bad happened to you guys" I said

We continued to walk to the room where everything was going to go down, once we entered we right away saw Angel, Sanchez and the two men that were with Angel when we arrived at the cabin to rescue Angeles. They all looked at us and as soon as Angel saw Leo and Candy she tried to charge at them making Angelo and my fighters get in front of me as I put Leo and Candy behind me, before anybody could do anything Angel was floating like she was a feather making us all gasp in surprise. Everybody started to look around to see who was doing that, but we couldn't see anyone.

As I turned to look at Leo and Candy they were holding hands with their eyes closed, I took a few steps back from them not wanting them to loose their concentration. The king and queen came and stood next to me and looked at them with big smiles on their faces, they looked at each other and then at Leo and Candy.

"I want you both to open your eyes without loosing your concentration" the king said

"Open your eyes slowly so that wont happened" the queen said

Both Leo and Candy opened their eyes, once I looked at their eyes they were yellow with black. It had a cat like design on them, they turned and looked at the king and queen without looking at anyone one else.

"Its nice to see you both again" the king said

"Now can you both put down Angel slowly without dropping her" the queen said

They turned to Angel and they looked at her, she slowly started to lower down to the ground. Once she was on the ground both Leo and Candy kept her still until the royal guards had her in shackles so she wouldn't be able to move so easily, once she was secure Leo and Candy relaxed and released their hold on Angel and bowed their heads to the king and queen.

"Your majesties" they said at the same time

"I see you both have been practicing like we told you to do" the king said

"Yes, sir" Leo said

"Well lets get down to what we are really here for" the queen said

"Who will explain what happened and how we have come to this moment" the king asked

As the king and queen went and sat down looking at Angel and the three men that stood in front of them, we started to explain everything that had happened. They asked Leo and Candy what they heard the day Angeles was taken, as well as what happened when they arrived at the pack. They also told them how Leo helped me get the information from Sanchez to were Angeles was, as well as how we got prepared to go rescue her.

When they asked me what had happened after we found out where Angel had Angeles, I told them what happened. I told them how before we were able to get to her, we saw Angel stabbing Angeles but before she was able to stab her another time I pushed her away making her hit the wall knocking her out. After everybody talked and told their side of the story, we had to wait for the decision from the king and queen.

"Well after a lot of thinking and after hearing everything that was told we have decided that the punishment for the cause of Angeles loosing her pups and getting taken away from her two remaining pups and stabbed will be as followed" the king said

"Angel you have committed the most un acceptable crime by making your own sister loose her pups due to your selfishness, not happy with that you have tried to kill her this being said you will be put to death for your actions" the queen said

"For the three of you that stood by her side will be put into the cell under close watch and will stay there until your last breath" the king said

After the decision was made, I took the kids back to the house and went back to stay with Angeles. I told her everything that happened while holding her hand, feeling the sparks between us. I also told her about how Leo and Candy used their powers to stop Angel from charging at them, then how their eyes changed to a cat like color and design. I just started to talk about anything and everything, I just wanted her to wake up so I could see her beautiful eyes.