THE PLANE RIDE

ANGELES POV

After our wedding we are on our way to the airport to go to our honey moon, Sofi had put our luggage in the car and had everything set for us to just say our good byes and go. When we were done with our good byes we headed to the car and made our way to the air port, when we got there we were taken to the packs airplane and we were headed to our destination.

"Do you know where we are going" I asked

"No my parents didn't want to tell me" he said

"Where do you think we are going" I asked

"I don't really care as long as you are with me" he said

I looked at him and he looked at me, before I knew it he had his hands on my belly. I placed my hands above his and he looked up to look at me, I leaned in to his face and gave him a quick kiss. We went to the room in the plane when the captain said we could get up and move around if we liked, I was laying on his chest while he had his arms around me waist and back holding me close to him. I was so tired that I was yawning, before I knew it I was fast asleep.

BENITOS POV

I watched as my beautiful wife was sleeping in my arms, I couldn't believe how happy I was feeling. She was finally mine for ever, she bared my mark on her neck and we had two wonderful children with two more on the way. Goddess you have made my dream come true, I finally had the family I wanted to have with Angeles. I cant wait to see her belly grow, this time I wasn't going to allow anything to happen. I am going to protect them with my own life, Leo, Candy, Angeles and our new pups are everything in my life at this moment.

Angeles rolled off of me and laid on her back, I put my hand on her belly and just did small circles on it. I leaned down and placed my head on her belly, trying to hear our pups heart beat. When I was able to do so, I realized that I had been hearing their heart beat since before Angeles found out she was pregnant which brought a big smile on my face.

"Hey babies its daddy, im so happy to know that you are in there. I cant wait to find out what you both are but to be honest I really don't care what you are as long as you both come in to this world healthy, I promise to be there for the both of you, your brother and sister but most of all I promise to be there for your mom. I wasn't there with her when she was pregnant with your brother and sister but it was all my fault. This time I want to be there for her all the way through, not just at the end like I was with Leo and Candy" I said

"Well in that case tell your daddy that mommy wants some chocolate covered strawberries" Angeles said

"Well as soon as we arrive at our destination, I shall get mi lady her chocolate covered strawberries" I said

She smiled down at me as I continue to have my head on her belly, she placed her hand on my head and started to stroke my hair. It felt so right to be here on her belly hearing our pups while she was stroking my hair, we kept talking until the pilot said that we needed to get our seat belts on. We got up and went to the front of the plain and got in our seats, we buckled in and we got ready for the decent.

When the plain landed we were allowed to get up and get out of the plain, we got into a car that was going to take us to our hotel. Although we still didn't know where we were, we were holding hands while we were looking out the car window. We arrived at the hotel and we walked in to the front desk, we got the key to our room which happened to be the pent house looking over the city. When we were out on the balcony we realize that we are in Cairo Egypt, we both always wanted to come here since we were little. I remember that when we were little we always said that we would come here when we got older, now here we are married and expecting two more pups.