FINALLY WALKING PART TWO

BENITOS POV

When I opened my eyes to try and process what she had said, I did the only thing that I could do to understand why she had said that. I looked up to where she was and I kept my eyes on her as she walked towards me, her legs were shaking but she was walking. She walked towards me never breaking eye contact until she was standing in front of me, once she was near enough for me to reach and grab her I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her so I could give her the most passionate kiss ever. I guess it worked because if it weren't for me holding her, she would have ended up on the floor of the bedroom.

After a few minutes of making out with her while we were still standing up near the bed, I picked her up only to be able to place her on bed and make sure her back ended on the silk sheets. I got on top of her and pulled away from her lips, I looked at her from head to her toes. She was wearing a black and red lacey bra and underwear that made me want to take her right there and then, I was one hundred percent sure that my eyes were completely black and full of lust. I took my pants and my shirt off, leaving on just my boxers as I laid on the bed next to her.

"How long have you been walking" I asked her

"Lets see, maybe two or three weeks now" she said

"Why didn't you tell me" I asked her

"Well I wanted to be able to walk with out having a lot of pain on my face as I walked" she said

"Are you ready to for bed, you look some what tired" I said

"I had something else in mind" she said

"Oh really, like what" I asked her

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her until our lips crashed into each other and we started to kiss, I made my way from her lips to her neck and back up making her moan with every kiss I laid on her skin. She rolled us over so she could be on top of me and started grinning on me, making me get more harder every time she grinned on me. I moaned out in pleasure and that's when I made the move of rolling us over and ripping her bra and underwear off, she used her feet to take off my boxers while I reached to the night stand drawer to get a condom to put it on.

When I looked at her her face showed nothing but love and passion in her beautiful eyes, I smiled at her and lowered my face to hers until my lips were almost touching hers. I crashed my lips to hers and I started to kiss her once again, I wanted to let her tell me when she was ready for me to push myself inside of her. I didn't want to do something she didn't want, I also didn't want to go to fast so she could enjoy herself. When she started to pull me towards her very wet entrance, I had to stop her so I could put on the condom. I knew she didn't want any kids right now, even though I wanted more family I was willing to wait until she was ready.

After I put the condom on I made my way to her and positioned myself between her thighs and placed my now very hard member at her entrance, I looked in to her eyes waiting for her approval which she gave me right away. I started to slide inside of her slowly allowing her to get used to the size of my dick, when I was half way in to her I looked in to her eyes only to see a tear slide down her cheek. I wiped it off and stopped sliding into her allowing her to get used to what I had already slid into her, when he nodded her head I started to slide into her once again this time going a little more slower until I was fully inside of her.

I stayed still looking at her face wanting to do what she asked when she asked, I didn't want to do something without her telling me to do because I didn't want to cause more pain than what she was already in. It had been several weeks since our last encounter and I new she was going to be in a lot of pain, that is why I started to slide inside her slowly so I could allow her to get used to the size of my dick once again. After a few minutes, she started to move her hips asking me to move with her which I did.

I started a slow motion of going in and out of her, wanting her to enjoy every bit of what we were doing. She started to moan as I pulled out and then pushed back in in a slow motion, after a few minutes she started to tell me to go faster and deeper. I did as she asked only not as fast or as deep as I wanted to because I wanted to be gentle with her, she kept telling me to go faster and harder and at that moment I couldn't take it any more and I did as she asked. I started to pound into her fast, hard and deep. I didn't want to stop my rhythm until we both hit our climax which wasn't so long after, we both hit our climax at the same time moaning out each others names.

After we had climax I took the condom off and tide a knot on the open end and placed the condom in the trash can next to the night stand near my side, I laid back on the bed and Angeles cuddled into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she placed her head on my chest, neither one of us talked we just stayed in each others arms until our tired bodies allowed the darkness take over both of us into dream land.