MATING

ANGELES POV

He continued to kiss me on the lips while he got between my legs feeling my completely wet core and started to rub his dick against it, making me moan as he kept doing it for awhile. When he was positioning at my entrance there was a knock on the door, we ignored it until they knocked again.

"Answer or they wont go away" he told me in my ear so only I could hear

"What?" I asked

"Do you know where Benito is?" my sister asked

"Lie to her" he told me in his alpha voice so I wouldn't disobey

"Why would he be here, he is your boyfriend not mine" I said

"Your right but if you are not telling me the truth, you will be getting a beating that you will never forget for not telling the truth to your future Luna" she said and left

I looked up to Benito and he smiled at me and started to kiss me once again getting us back in the mood we were in before my sister knock on the door, when he was positioned for the second time at my entrance he was about to push himself in when I moved and sat up on the bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"I have never done this before" I said

"O Angeles I will not hurt you I promise, I will go slow so and gentle" he said

He started to kiss me again making me lay down on the bed, positioning himself at my core for the third time. He pushed the head of his dick in making me scream in pain, he started to kiss me to stop me from screaming while he pushed the rest of himself into me. When he was fully inside me he didn't move for awhile letting me get used to him, we kissed for what felt like several minutes before he started to move in and out of me.

He was being so gentle with me, it felt like we weren't having sex and more like we were making love. His hands were all over my body making my body tingle were ever he touched, he started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys were ever he could. Making me moan when he hit my soft spot, just between my collarbone and my shoulder. He kept moving while kissing and touching me, making me feel a knot in my stomach at the same time making me moan louder as he moved faster and harder.

"God Angeles your so tight, you feel so good" he said

"I can't breath right" I said

"Don't worry baby it's normal just hold on a little bit more, I'm almost there with you" he said

He started to go faster and faster until I was gasping for air, before I knew what was going on I felt him grab my shoulders pulling me towards him as he thrusted into me. We were both moaning and enjoying each other, he kept his rhythm for a long time before he got more aggressive with his thrusting.

"God baby I'm about to come" he said

"Benito" I whispered

"Let yourself go Angeles" he said

As I releasing my juices all over his dick, he filled my womb with his seeds. We both moaned each others names as we road our climax out, we were so out of breath. He laid his head on my chest as we both caught our breath, I was stroking his hair while he closed his eyes and I did the same. We staid like that until I looked at the clock and saw it was time to go start cooking dinner, I got up and got my clothing on while Benito did the same.

I went down stairs and started to make dinner with a smile on my face, not caring who saw it. When the food was ready I set everything up and went outside, to get some fresh air. Sofia came out and we sat on the swing, not caring one bit of what the others thought. We stayed there on the swing me leaning on her shoulder, while she had hers on my head.

"So, how have you been since this morning?" she asked

"Some what different, I just wish my parents could have been here for it" I said

"Did your brother or sister say anything?" she asked

"Nope" I said popping the p

"Have you found your mate?" she asked

I just lowered my head and my smile disappeared, she put her hands on mine which made me smile.

"Don't worry I haven't either" she said

We stayed there until we didn't hear anybody in the kitchen and we went inside, we were eating while cleaning at the same time as we put music to dance and sing along to. When we were done cleaning, we turned around to see Sofia's mom Guadalupe and her father Jeronimo the Luna and Alpha of the pack. They had an angry look on their face since they they didn't want her to hang out with me, although when we were smaller they would love to see and hear us singing and dancing until my parents died.