RETURN OF THE VOICE

BENITOS POV

When I finally got up I let James take Angeles vitals as well as checking her wound, we were glad to hear that everything is looking good, her wound is almost completely heeled and her throat is looking a lot better. Although she will still have to be on bed rest, which she doesn't mind since its not in the hospital she should be fine.

I have been thinking that I should tell her about my dream and see what she thinks about it, I just hope that she doesn't judge me like I didn't judge her. I guess I am afraid that this is nothing but a dream, a dream that I don't want to forget. I have been thinking about how and when I should tell Angeles about the dream, I just don't want to think that I am telling her about this dream after she told me about her dream while she was in coma.

"How are you feeling" I asked

"Fine" she said through the mind link

"How would a bath feel" I asked

"That would be great" she said

I called my mother and Angeles mother so they can help Angeles take a bath, I left and went to another room and took a shower there. Taking as much times as I thought that mom and Dulce needed to give Angeles a bath, after my bath I went to the living room where dad, Angelo and his dad were watching tv.

I sat with them for some time waiting for mother and Dulce to call me so I could go and help get Angeles on to the bed, after what felt for ever mom and Dulce came down to the living room with big smiles on their faces. I looked at them with a questioning look, they just looked at me and went to sit with their rightful mates. When I didn't get a answer or a word about if I needed to go and help Angeles, I got up and headed out to our room.

When I got there I opened the door very slowly just incase Angeles was sleeping, when the door was finally some what opened I could hear how Leo and Candy were telling Angeles how Leo had taken down one of the guys that had taken her away and how I didn't take over of what he had started. He also told her about going to see the Queen and King of the weres but they didn't say Queen and King they said Aunty and Uncle Royalty, I made a sure to take note about asking Angeles why they call them that. I walked in trying not to make any noise and continued to listen of how both of them had stopped Angel from attacking them in front of the Queen and King but they started to laugh when they remembered the face that Angelo, the fighters and me had when they realized that it was them who were making Angel lift off the floor.

I laughed about how they were fighting of the faces of shock that Angelo, the fighters and I had. They made so many different faces that it got to the point that I couldn't hold the laughter any more and started to crack up, when they turned to me I was holding my stomach of how bad it was hurting because I was laughing so hard. Angeles looked at me and patted the space on the bed next to her, I walked to my side of the bed and sat next to her as we continued to listen the argument that Leo and Candy were having about who made the funniest face when they saw what they could do. By the time for Angeles medication came along, Leo and Candy had left to go play with the Sofia's twins who had come to our room for them leaving me and Angeles once more alone in our room.

"How are you feeling about everything that Leo and Candy told you" I asked

"Well I didn't expect any less of them" she said

When I was about to ask her something, I realized that she had used her voice and not the mind link.

"Did you just talk without using the mind link" I asked

"Yes" she said

I was so excited that she had used her voice, I couldn't help it anymore and I lifted her and me off the bed and spin us around. I couldn't stop laughing with her while we were spinning around the room, we were so into ourselves that we didn't see everybody in the room looking at us like we were crazy. Some one cleared their throat and I stopped spinning us, we looked to the door where everybody was.

"I assume he knows that your voice is back" my mother said

"Yes I do" I said with a big smile on my face

"Now we just needed you to get your strength back" Dulce said

Before either her or I could say anything else, James came in and said he was there to check on Angeles vitals and her wound. I figured that he didn't know that Angeles had her voice back, she told me not to say anything about her voice being back she wanted to tell her herself, James was checking her vitals and we all stood to one side of the room were we could see everything that he was doing and the big smile that Angeles had on her face waiting for the right moment for her to let James know that she had her voice back.