MUCH NEEDED HELP

BENITOS POV

I couldn't believe it after months of not seeing her beautiful eyes she finally opened them, I couldn't believe it when she lifted her hand and placed it on my head. She didn't try to push me away, she had a big smile on her face. Watching her face lite up when she saw Leo and Candy, made me so happy to see her with our kids and looking at how happy they were to see that their mother was awake.

After James checked her vitals and everybody came, we realized that she couldn't talk which really made me and my wolf upset because we wouldn't be able to hear her voice until her throat got better. She still had to finish the water with the medicine that James made for her throat, she looks so beautiful sleeping that I didn't want to wake her up but I still had to so she could finish it.

"Angeles baby wake up sweetie" I said

"mmm" she said

"Come on baby you have to finish the water with the medicine that James made for your throat" I said

She opened her eyes only to lock with mine, I helped her get into a more sitting position and grabbed the cup with water and helped her so she could drink it. Once she had finished the water, she laid back down resting her head on my chest.

"Does your body still hurt" I asked her

She nodded her head in a yes motion.

"Do you want something for the pain" I asked

Again she nodded her head in a yes motion. I mind link James so he could bring her something for the pain, after a few minutes he came in and gave her a shot of morphine which cause her to fall asleep. James said it was best if she slept more so she could recover faster, he also said that he was going to bring some more water with medicine for her throat. After he left I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she looked so peaceful while she slept in my arms that I could do this every night and every chance I got.

During the night she would twitch every so often, I mind link James the first time she did it worried that something was wrong, he explained that she must be reliving what happened to her and not to worry but I did. Every time she would twitch I would hold her a little more tight to my body which would cause her to relax for awhile but not for a long time, I wished that I could take everything that happened to her away but I couldn't. When morning came around James came in to check her vitals and her wound, he also brought the water with the medicine for her throat.

"How she do during the night" James asked

"She was twitching a lot" I said

"Well her vitals are okay and her wound seems to be almost fully healed, although even after her wound is closed for completely she will still have pain because of the silver on the knife" he said

"When can she go home" I asked

"If everybody promises to keep an eye on her and keep me updated on how she is doing, I can release her this afternoon" he said

"We will do as you ask" I said

"Okay then I will get her paper work together, as well as her medicines. I will also write down how to mix the water and the medicine for her throat and how much and how often to give her the morphine for the pain, as well when and how to give her the other medicines" he said

With that he left the room and we were left alone once again, I just watched her sleep on my chest. I didn't want to let her go from my body, I wished that she could talk so she could tell me what she needed with out one of us having to guess how she felt, that is when an idea hit me. I was going to ask her if she would like to join the pack once again so she could talk to us through mind linking, that way we could help her much easier but I will wait until she wakes up.