THE KIDNAP PART ONE

ANGELES POV

Its been two months since we have been back in California, nothing has happened so far. My parents, the Alpha and Luna have not visited in fear that they would follow them and know which room was ours. The kids are getting tired of being inside the pent house all the time that I have decided to take them to the park that is near the hotel so they can play, once their they ran to start playing. I was watching them play on the monkey bars when I smelled the scent of a rouge, I quickly called my kids over and started to head to the hotel. When we got to the elevator, I made sure that the doors closed before anyone could get on with us.

We got to the pent house and we started to watch the movie, we had ordered some pizza and we eat it while watching the movie. After the movie we decided to play a board game, we were laughing and joking around since I wanted to make sure that they didn't know what was going on but at the same time as I was having fun with them my wolf was on high alert. Out of no where there was banging on the door, I ordered the kids to go and hide while masking their scent so they wouldn't be found. I ran to my room and got a zip lock bag with a shirt in it, I ran to where my kids were hiding and gave them the bag.

"This is your fathers shirt, if I don't come back to get you I want you both to open the bag and smell the shirt then run as fast as you can out the back door and turn into your wolves and follow the scent to your father and tell him what you hear understand" I said

"Yes mommy" they both said at the same time

I went to the try and see through the peep hole to see who was at the door but before I could get to the door, the door fell flat on the floor. I got into my fighting stand position and waited to see who it was, in that instant two males walked inside and looked at me.

"Well, well, well, look who is back in California after eight years" one male said

"Who are you and what do you want here?" I said

"Well your kids of course" another male said

"Why do you want my kids for" I asked

"Well that we can not say" the last male said

"Well they aren't here" I said

One of the males charged at me and I moved in time to hit him in the stomach before he even had a chance to land a hit on me, another one was charging at me while the first one took all my attention from him. When I saw the first male to charge look behind me, I moved in time so that the one that was charging would land on the first one to charge. Before I was able to get my head around to what was going on, a hand came around my waist while another one holding a piece of cloth was put over my mouth and nose, I struggled in the males arms until the darkness took over me.

LEOS POV

We were hearing our mommy fighting with what we gathered were three men, we stayed in our hiding spot hearing everything that was being said just like mommy had said. Candy was holding the bag with the shirt with our fathers scent on it, I went over to her and pulled her into my chest until we couldn't hear any more fighting. We then started to hear them walking from room to room, I guess trying to find us. We waited until we heard one of the man say that they had to go before someone came to check what all the noise was, we stayed for a few more minutes until we felt it to be safe. I grabbed Candy's hand and ran with her to the back door, once in the woods we opened the bag and took a big sniff of the shirt to get our fathers scent after that we turned into our solid black wolves and started to run.

We ran for what seemed to be for a few hours, when we started to get closer to our fathers scent we were stopped by six men in our path. I got in front of Candy in a protective stand, one of the man told us to shift and I said no with the movement of my head. As he was taking a step towards us, our fathers scent started to get stronger as if he was heading towards us. Before the scent got even more stronger, the man that told me to shift tried to grab me and I bit him so hard that I took off his finger.

He raised his hand to hit me but I jumped on him grabbing him by the back of his neck and made him flip, landing in front of the other five men. After that I went back to stand in front of Candy once more, still in my protective stand. When the scent of our father was at its strongest, Candy and I saw another man standing in front of us looking from the man still on the floor and me.