TH💛10

If ever I get angry with you

If ever I get angry with you............. it means you've touched the wrong side of my heart!

Amin_

Amirah had just said her magrib prayer and took her Qur'an to recite when maryam and layla badged into the room.

"Adda Amirah uncle Haidar's here."

She placed a finger on the point she is and covered the Qur'an with her hand inside. "What? Where's he?"

"In the sitting room," maryam answered, and layla was busy pinching maryam's cheeks playfully.

"Tell him I'm coming," she opened the Qur'an again and resumed her recitation.

When she finished her recitation, she went down in her hijab to the sitting room. Haidar was there with Layla on his lap. Sighting her, he gave out those insolent smiles to her. She said salam to him and sat down on the couch next to him, as Layla was waving her hands to her to know she's there as she romped up and down on Haidar's lap.

"Well, what brought you here now, I think we were in the office together since morning and chatted for some time. If you have something to tell me why didn't you say it then." She lifted up her hands delicately and clasped her fingers together.

Haidar's face glinted radiantly as his smile widened. "You know I don't get tired of talking to you and looking at your face."

"As much as you like looking at your mirror?" She scoffed, and Haidar's smile transformed into a smirk.

"When I look at you, I don't remember there's a mirror, because your beauty had glazed my eyes that I can't look at anything again, even my face."

"I think you've busted my ego already, and my head's about to burst so please save me from more catastrophe. Now what brought you at this time of the day?"

"To see my angel." He held Layla tightly on his lap as she swung to and fro on his lap, looking at her small face intently. "The girl sure looks everything like her father." He looked up from layla to Amirah again. "I wanted to come and cheer you up a little, you left the office still angry about what he said to you."

Amirah sighed and rolled her eyes. "You weren't the one that angered me, so relax, I'm not going to sweep you away." She finished the last sentence with a smile.

Haidar's eyes emitted a wary glint of retardation. "You can't do that now honey. I've already put you in my heart so much and you have no choice but to accommodate me in yours, because I can be way too obstinate when it comes to what I want, and I don't give up easily." There was a hint of warning in his tone, and his face glazed with a gleamy anger towards whosoever is going to contend with him in winning her over.

"Put back the sword no one can contend with you," she smiled, and he did likewise.

"Now go and get ready let's get Layla some chocolate and ice cream." He looked down at the little girl on his laps. "Layla you need some chocolate right?"