TH💛17

I can never be less scared

I can never be less scared............even if I was left with a lion in the wilderness!

Amirah_

She drove up to the downtown city plaza, where she had an appointment with a client from south Africa. She parked her car at the front of the swanky storey building of a ritzier grey stucco, perched with a brown tower roof, gracefully surrounded by lush green garden with sprinkles of trees from here and there. Entering into the waiting room, she sighted her client sitting on a table with drink on his front.

She sat on the chair opposite to him and smiled at him. "I'm Amirah, from Acierto food limited."

"Nice to meet you madam. By the way, I'm Frederick Asha."

After exchanging pleasantries and Mr. Frederick offering her a drink and she declining, the man beat on business sharply.

"So, Mr. Haidar said I should discuss everything with you and your answer hit the goal in this meeting." He peeked towards her slightly, and she nodded.

"So can I know what the meeting is all about?"

"Exactly. You see, it has come to us that your company produce the best cocoa ever, and the fact is that, there's a hiking demand for cocoa at this time of the season in South Africa, so we want to hit a contract with your company to be producing cocoa for us. So we need you to franchise us to be able to sell your product with your authority and trademark. We'll like to go into legal agreement and we'll make sure not to violate the token of the company as your franchisee. I've enlighten Mr. Haidar a little on the phone, but he said everything's in your hands now, whether you agree to bind the contract or not is up to you to decide."

Amirah sighed, tapping her entwined fingers gently on the table that held Mr. Frederick's drink. "You know about the legal requirement right?"

Mr. Frederick nodded.

"Okay then first we need to register you as being your franchisor. I'll do the paper work and file your request to be processed by our lawyer."

"Do you mean you're agreeing to it already?" Mr. Frederick opened up a wide grin, and Amirah nodded.

"Yeah, I've already heard a lot about your company. We were planning on setting up a branch in your country due to customers request, but as it is, we'll go with you as our franchisee for now."

"That's a honour for our company seriously." Mr. F grinned. "And I must comment on your kindness ma. You're a honorary. I've heard a lot about you. You're the star of Acierto, and the light of the MD's heart." here, the man gave a wider grin that says 'you're all too much'.

"Thank you sir for the compliment. I'll let you know when I'm done with the process as soon as possible."

"Thanks a lot again." The man got up  and bowed to her slightly. "I'll take my leave now, and I'll be expecting to hear from you soon." That being said, he hastily walked away.