TH💛13

Her eyes glinted with horror

Her eyes glinted with horror.................like the glitters of a millionth stars!

Author_

She walked with light steps towards Haidar's car. Haidar had called her immediately she'd finished praying her isha'i prayer that he wanted to see her.

She met him inclined on his car, one of his leg propped against the other with his hands folded over his chest. Sighting her, he put down his propped leg and unleashed his hands, then smiled at her.

"You little mischief monger! Why did you lock Amin in his office?" His smile grew wider.

"Is that why you came here, to interrogate me?" She stood some inches away from him and folded her hands over her chest in her hijab.

"No, that's not why I came. I just missed you and wish to see your face again."

She sidled a little on her hind and looked askance at him. "Well, I gave the guy some work to do and he's telling me some trash like 'he's tired, I'm wicked, he's not going to do it."

Haidar Smirked in the wickedest way. "Poor guy! He got into an accident on his way home. They called me because they were able to retrieve his phone and my number happens to be the last call he made. Well," Haidar shrugged. "He need blood urgently and I can't help. He's O negative and I'm AB positive."

Amirah listened as Haidar narrated flippantly, as if he's talking about a goat that got kicked off the road and was about to die.

For the fact she now hated Amin, she doesn't want him to die or suffer a car accident. All the while Haidar was blabbing, she wasn't listening. She was so eager for him to leave so that she can go back home and rest. She felt so sad and waned away by the mere news of Amin's accident.

"Which hospital is he now?" She finds herself asking.

"The specialist. Do you want to see him?" Haidar's gaze landed on her.

"No!" She shook her head.

For a short while, Haidar ranted all alone and finally said goodnight to her.

Amirah walked up and down her room indolently. There were so many depressing tensity silently echoing all around her. Amin's in critical condition right now, fighting to survive in the hospital. And that morning, she received another threatening message about Haidar, plus her mother had stormed into her room telling her that if she went ahead and marry Haidar, anything that happened she should count her out.

Not even all that, the later are all empty threats, but Amin, how could she help him. She knows his blood group. Haidar was wrong, he's O positive not O negative, and she's O negative. That Means she can donate to him. What's she still doing then?

Before she could think more, she was already out of the house on her way to specialist. She took commercial because it will be somehow dangerous for her to drive at that night, almost some minutes to ten.