TH💛22

Even through an exceeding darkness, I'll be able to recognise you

Even through an exceeding darkness, I'll be able to recognise you..............why not under the sunlight!

Amirah_

(The narration is from the past! Before the divorce)

Amin had walked into Amirah's room, where her parent, kabir and the sheikh were all huddled around her unconscious figure. He had gone home to refreshed since the sheikh is taking break from the exorcism. She hadn't reacted ever since the exorcism started, and that's the second day the sheikh had arrived.

He said salam to them and perched on a stool close to her bed, glimpsing at Her parent's sombre faces before fixing his gaze entirely on her. He looked much older than his age with dark circles around his eyes and a wrinkled line on his forehead resulting from too much frowning.

"Haven't she stirred?" He turned slightly towards Appa, and Appa shook his head.

"She'd been like this since you left." Came Appa's voice.

The sheikh moved forward with his Qur'an, dragging the chair he was sitting on to the bed-side. "We're going to continue now," he glanced towards Amin, and Amin nodded, giving the sheikh more space by shifting his stool sideway.

The sheikh kept reciting from the holy Qur'an for over thirty minutes, yet there wasn't reaction from her. After then, the sheikh kept the Qur'an and started reciting some invocative prayers of the holy prophet SAW.

Suddenly, an uproar laughter came from her mouth in a very deep and hoarse voice that isn't anywhere close to hers, causing everyone in the room to jolt from his seat, even the sheikh trembled.

"YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!"

The voice came sonorously harsh and roughen.

"Why did you say so?" The sheikh bravely countered, holding tightly to the Qur'an, and appa moved closer to her bed and stared at her fuming mouth.

It was like all the blood in Amin's body had been drained as he watched her mouth sputtering smoke.

What the Hades is that?!!

He couldn't even move a finger and his eyes were glued to her face.

"You will never defeat us because we're undefeatable!" The jinns clamored loudly with triple resonating echoes.

"There's no demon nor magic on this earth that Qur'an can't defeat." The sheikh splurged angrily, pointing the Qur'an towards them.

They have already taken over her completely and some silhouette black shadows surrounded her from where she was lying down. Her eyes were red like fire, her mouth fuming smoke-like gas and her face altered completely like a yellow burning candle.