Chapter 31: BeChloe

Getting married was a bit more complicated than Chloe had initially thought. She just wanted to go to the courthouse and do it. But later that night, Beca decided that she wanted to have some kind of ceremony for Chloe before they left. So, Chloe had three days to try and plan the perfect wedding. However, that time was gone in the blink of an eye.

Before she knew it, Chloe found herself sitting in a small dressing room as Fat Amy helped her with the finishing touches on her dress, her hair, and her makeup. And while she was almost ready, The redhead felt like something was missing. She just couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else she needed to do.

Chloe "Is there anything we're not thinking of?"

Fat Amy "For the tenth time, Chloe, no. Why are you so tense?"

Chloe "It's just we had so little time to plan this, and I want today to be perfect for Beca."

Fat Amy "If you and Emily had planned it anymore, Beca would have killed you both."

Chloe "It's just weird. I haven't heard from her all day."

Fat Amy "Really? She's probably just busy getting ready. Plus, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

Chloe "I know, but I miss her."

Fat Amy "Oh my God. You didn't speak to her for nine months. You'll be fine for one more hour."

Chloe "Hey, those were the longest nine months of my life."

As she spoke, there was a knock on the door.

Chloe "Who could that be?"

Fat Amy opened the door, and in walked Aubrey and Stacie.

Aubrey (hugs Chloe) "Surprise, Pitch! You look Aca-mazing."

Chloe (excited)"Oh my god, Aubrey! What are you doing here?"

Aubrey "What did you really think I would miss your wedding after all that we have been through?"

Fat Amy "Chloe, I know you asked me to be your maid of honor. But Aubrey would kill me if I took that from her."

Aubrey "(to Fat Amy) I would too."

Chloe "You both can be my maids of honor. (Chloe then hugs Stacie) Stacie! I'm so happy you're here too."

Stacie "I wouldn't miss it. Plus, it was a chance to get away from my kid for a day."

Far Amy "Stacie, How many kids do you have these days?"

Stacie "Still just the one, Bella."

Fat Amy "Did you ever figure out who her father is?"

Aubrey (angry) "Hey! It's not Stacie's fault that he was a deadbeat."

Stacie (puts her hand on Aubrey's shoulder) "No, Amy, it's okay. I like being a single mom. Plus, I have help from my parents and, of course, Aubrey. (Chloe and Fat Amy exchange looks as she spoke). But today isn't about me. Chloe, I can't believe that you and Beca are actually getting married."

Chloe "I can't either."

Aubrey "You know I was there when Beca and Chloe first met."

Stacie "Really? I didn't know that."

Aubrey "Yes, we were at the activity fair trying to recruit new Bellas. That's when Chloe saw Beca for the first time first. She jumped up immediately and wanted to talk to her. Now, I was hesitant because Beca looked like a hipster. But Chloe didn't care. She just started talking to her and basically begged her to try out. And, of course, we weren't good enough for Beca. But as she was walking away, Chloe asked her for help, and she had this strange look on her face. That's when I knew we'd be seeing her again. And sure enough, next thing, I know Chloe is showering with her."