Chapter 33: BeChloe

As soon as they left the reception, Chloe and Beca went straight to their hotel room where they could be alone. The whole way there, the couple couldn't keep their hands off of each other. And by they were in their room, both women were ready for what was next.

Chloe was amazed at how quickly Beca managed to peel the redhead's wedding dress off. Likewise, Chloe wasted no time undressing her smaller wife. And within moments, the two were completely naked and making love for the first time as a married couple.

After, Beca cuddled up next to Chloe and fell asleep on her shoulder. The redhead, who was still a wide-awake, took a moment to admire her wife's body, which was comfortably pressed up next to her. To Chloe, Beca was the most beautiful person she had ever seen in her entire life, and she always would be. It was amazing to the older woman just how much she had changed over the years. When they first met, Beca hated to be touched and was never one to cuddle. However, over time, she opened up to the redhead. And for the past few days, Beca had been glued to Chloe. She followed her around everywhere and always wanted to be held by the older woman or, at the very least, to be touching her. And Chloe loved every second of it.

But the more time they spent together, the more Chloe began to understand just how sick Beca actually was. The signer was always good at keeping secrets, and, at first, Chloe was oblivious to the fact that Beca was acting strange. However, after she got home from the hospital, the redhead could tell something was wrong. For one, Beca was always tried and slept a lot. When she wasn't sleeping, she would have to drink an energy drink just to fiction. Chloe was worried that her girlfriend was drinking too much caffeine, but she knew Beca didn't feel well. So she didn't say anything.

The other thing that troubled Chloe was just how skinny Beca was now. The smaller woman had never been that big, but it was like she got smaller. The was no way that she weighed over a hundred pounds at the moment. Furthermore, Chloe could actually feel Beca's ribs as she traced her hand up and down her side. To say that the redhead was scared would have been an understatement. Chloe couldn't imagine her life without Beca. And worst of all was the fact that there was nothing she could do to make her wife better. All she could do was be sportive and hoped that the doctors knew what they were doing.

Chloe kissed her wife's forehead. The redhead had changed a lot, too, over the years. She was more vocal about what she thought and more self-confident in her abilities. Before she met Beca, Chloe would let people push her around. But Beca taught her how to be strong.

Eventually, Beca woke up. She leaned over and kissed Chloe. The redhead's lips gladly welcomed the kiss.

Beca "Hey, baby. I'm sorry, I must have dozed off."

Chloe "It's okay. You need your rest."

Beca "No, I want your wedding night to be special."

Chloe "It is because you're here."

Beca felt her heart melt as she stared into the older woman's eyes. She softly stroked the redhead's arm, causing her to purr.

Chloe "Beca?"

Beca "Yeah, Chlo"

Chloe "Does it hurt you when we have sex?"

Beca "Why would you say that?"

Chloe " Well, I've noticed that when we have sex, you tend to...."

Before she could finish her statement, Beca pulled Chloe into a kiss. The smaller woman then rolled over on top of her wife and began kissing her passionately. Chloe knew that Beca was just kissing her to change the subject, but she didn't care. She was powerless to resist Beca's advances. But as the smaller woman's lips moved down to Chloe's neck and her hands moved down to the redhead's waist, she regained some self-control.