faint thump of the rain

People say that when love fails, it ain't true. If love is pure and true, it won't hurt people. It won't go, betray and abandon people. Because if it is true, it is just there. . . making its way to be bigger. That's what Rochelle Evelina believes. She doesn't settle for less and knows what is right for her. She promised to herself that she won't be like her mother--- who left she and her dada for her so-called "true love" --- and won't hurt other people just to fulfill her own pleas about love EVER. But, what if, her fate is to have the same path that her mother has walked on?

Will she still be able to pursue the love that she has been waiting for. . .

Or will she choose to break her own heart and embrace the principle she believed so strong?

And what if even if she run away as fast as she could from this,

Just like the rain, it will get to her. . .algid and clear.

That love cannot be bound in some principles man has ever made.

Because in the end, love is like a cold, heavy rain that many people are scared to encounter, but it still comes. . .as comfort and home. It never needed fear. But instead, freedom to let it flow within...

"My heartbeat is like that faint thumping of the rain...it is always so at ease when I am with you..." ---Rochelle Margarita Evelina.

* * *

finally! after few months of being MIA, i've finally come home again!! lol. it is so nice to be back and i really wish that i will stay longer than usual to finish this...

i am also trying to work my ass out for another story of the curse series 2 (kate and tan's story) but hell, i am still figuring it out as of the moment, although i have the bits of what i want for the plot, but yea, still not decided tho.

so, anyway, hope this will touch your hearts as much as it touches mine. :'')

ciao ~

191117

---shecreates