Chapter 95 - Preparation (Part 1)

By the time I had finished, I realized that a long time had passed. I saw the sun was already set. I looked behind me and saw Alicia was waiting for me. Karina was also with her in her maid uniform.

Now that I just readjusted her legion position, I realized something. Karina was a member of a battle oriented race, Valkyrie, and combat-oriented job class, Paladin, but how come she now always going everywhere in maid uniform?

Well, she has indeed had a duty to protect my family but why must she dressed as a maid? I wonder if Invidia's disciple's hypnosis still exists inside her mind.

"Thanks for your hard work, Da-Da-Danna-sama."

Alicia stuttered when she tried to address me. I smiled gently seeing her flustered expression when she greets me.

"Thank you, Alicia."

I said. I stood up. Alicia guided me to our camp to have a meal together. After the meal, I spent some tree time with Alicia and Lily. That little daughter of mine snuggled against Alicia's bosom in her dragon form. She was quite spoiled despite the unbefitting environment she had now for a child like her.

I was left alone after Lily fell asleep and Alicia carried her to the bed. I moved from my quarter to the tent dedicated to the general office.

I had Shade and Fianna reporting the state of the surrounding area. From the report, it was stated that the enemy tried to probe our situation using scouts.

The action wasn't strange as they had lost an army all sudden. But, the thing that bothered me was the number of the scout and the frequency. According to Shade's investigation, they had scouted the area every six hours with more than a hundred goblins each time.

"A hundred every 6 hours? Do they have a goblin spawning factory?"

I wondered. However as I thought about it more, it might also possible as they had a demon Lord as their leader. It wasn't strange if that demon Lord had similar power as my gacha summoning system.

It seems like I need to advance things earlier than planned. I need to put my mindset to the army management right away.

"Shade, ask for Nova's and Anastasia's help to fend the camp from the scout' eyes. Fianna, call Flint and Mother here. I need them to manage the campsite. Also, ask a few male survivors to aid them. I will summon some supplies and equipment in the meantime. Please arrange them to be given to the next summoner subordinates later."

I said. Shade and Fianna bowed to me to start their assigned tasks. I walked out of the general office to the open space near the camp.

I gathered my mana and used my alchemy to create walls surrounding the area with a z shaped tunnel as an entrance so that none could peek inside.

I stared at the walls with my night vision to check its condition. I scanned the surroundings with every magic eyes I had. I read the visibility, magic flow, and the soul existed in the surroundings.

I summoned all of the magic bag I had in my inventory. I then moved a quarter of the food supply I had inside my inventory to the bags. I summoned some old rags and clothes and piled them up nearby. I didn't plan to use them but they could be used as a makeshift outfit for my subordinates I was going to summon after this.

The empty lot turned into a warehouse in an hour. It was filled with food stored in magic bags, clothes, cheap weaponry, and lumbers. I piled them into different places so that they were somehow categorized from each other.

"I have returned Milord."

Fianna said. Behind her, I saw my mother and Flint came inside the makeshift storehouse.