4. An almost fatal slip.

Madison's Pov.

My mother wouldn't tell anyone where we were going but I had a feeling I was the only one who didn't know anything.

"Did you hear about the Jones family?" Dad said.

"Yeah, That's just horrible. I mean no family should have to go through that, Ever!" Max said.

"What do you think about that, Madison" my mother asked. I didn't answer her. Only because I didn't feel like talking.

"You know I try to talk to you but you just ignore all of us. What is your problem you ungrateful Bitch!" My mom said. " I never should have had you. You are such a disappointment to this family" she added.

Everyone just sat in silence. I felt the hot tears roll down my face. I had nobody in my corner. I bet my mother, my real mother wouldn't treat me this way.

"Mom watch out!" Jade yelled. There was a loud crash and everything went black.

When I woke up I was looking over my body. I was covered in blood. And I was alone in a creak by the road. I heard people screaming to make sure everyone was ok. I slowly walked over to where my parents were. They didn't even notice that I was gone.

"Is everyone alright?" The paramedic asked.

"Yeah we are all fine." My mother said.

"You were the only ones in the car, correct?" She asked.

"Yeah we were the only ones in the car" my mother said. She then looked around for her husband.

Was I dead? Is that why I was outside of my body? At this point I wouldn't have cared if I was.

"There is a body down here" the other paramedic yelled from below.

"What did you say!" My father said.

She ran over to the creak where I was laying motionlessly. She grabbed a gurney and slowly brought it down the hill. They lifted me onto the gurney and checked my vitals.

"She's not breathing! Get her hooked up to the O2" the paramedic said.