31.Mommy's proud.

Meredith's Pov.
18 years ago.

"Mom?" I said. She looked up at me from her desk.

"What is it Meredith, I'm busy" she said. When she is working I know better not to bother her but I had to tell her this. It was eating me alive.

"I need to tell you something" I said. She rolled her eyes and kept her attention on me.

"Make it quick , as you can see I'm working" she said.

"I'm-I'm pregnant mom" I said. I was waiting for her to yell at me and call me a 'whore' or say I was a 'tramp'.

"You're kidding?" She said. "Are you serious, I'm going to be a grandmother!" She added. She jumped up and gave me the biggest hug she could produce. She didn't even care that I was only 17? Wow she would have ripped my head off by now.

"Oh I am so excited, I can't wait for this baby to be born" she said. "If it's a girl I know she is going to look just like you Meredith, don't you think?" She asked.

"She will probably have some of your features too mom," I said "I mean I have some of your features" I added.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Of corse I do mom," I said. I was glad that she was happy about me having a baby, normally she would have yelled at me but she has come around I guess.