32. Can we talk please?

Meredith's Pov.
2 days later.

"God you must have the flu or something because you look really gross" Maggie said.

"I don't have the flu it was food poisoning, and I look like crap because I was up all night" I said.

"With your man friend?" Amelia said.

"N-no that is over and done with" I said trying to not look angry. I had moved on from being hurt to just being angry with Andrew. I have every right to be angry with him too.

"Why?" Maggie asked.

"It just didn't work out" I said.

"I'm sorry, will you tell us who it is now?" Amelia asked. I hit her with my shirt and laughed. "What was that for!" She added.

"No, I am going to pretend that nothing ever happened with this person" I said firmly.

"Ok, but you'll tell us eventually right?" Maggie asked.

"Do you want to get hit too?" I asked. I raised the shirt in my hand and she backed away.

"No Amelia can be your only victim today" she said. She walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

My phone buzzed and I ignored it. "Mer, do you need someone to get that for you?" Amelia said running over to the counter.

"No!" I said snatching the phone before she could look at it.

'Meredith, please message me I want to apologize' -
Andrew.

"Apologize my ass!" I said loud enough that Maggie could hear me.

"Everything ok Meredith?" She asked.

"Yeah. Perfectly fine" I said. I ran to the bathroom and got dressed. When I was done I went out to the car and Maggie followed along with Amelia.

"So I heard about your patient" Maggie said. "What happened" she asked.

"She tried to kill herself, that's what happened" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Her life at home sucks and she couldn't bare it I guess" I said.

'Meredith please. I'm sorry!' -Andrew.

I couldn't deal with him now or later for a matter of fact.