42. Surprise!

Meredith's Pov.

"People will be here soon, are you ready?" Andrew asked singing on the couch next to me.

"I am ready, I am in my second trimester and I am happy" I said. Andrew and I had gone through a lot.  We had known each other for a while and have had rough patches but we have gotten through them.

"I am happy too! I want people to know about us so that I can kiss you in public, so that I can suck marks onto you without you having to hide them, I want to be able to go into an on call room and leave with you in my arms" he said. 

"And as soon as we tell people, you can kiss me as much as you want" I said.

"I will take you up on that" he said. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is the first to arrive?" I said. I ran over to the door and pulled it open. "Madison?" I said.

"H-hi Mom" She said nervously. I turned and looked at Andrew. He was in the kitchen.

"Y-you know?" I asked. She nodded she had tears in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug.

"I have known for a few months but I needed to tell you that I knew" she said. I motioned her inside.

"Who was it?" Andrew asked as he came into the living room. He looked confused when he saw me hugging Madison.

"Andrew, I have something that I need go tell you" I said. He furrowed his brow.

"What is it Mer?" He asked.

"Madison is my daughter" I said.

"She is?" He asked.

"Well She is our daughter" I said. He looked shocked at first and then happy. He had a daughter and a baby on the way.

"Hi Dad" Madison said. She didn't know he was her father. I knew she didn't know because when I told him, her face looked just like his, shocked and happy.