9. Sudden darkness.

Madison's Pov.

My neck had been killing me for about an hour and the pain just wouldn't stop.

"Hey Madison, is everything ok today?" Dr. Grey asked as she walked into the room.

"Yeah but my neck hurts a little" I said.

"Ok, well do you feel that you are in enough pain for me to give you something" She asked.

"No it only hurts if I move too quickly. It's not a big deal" I said " I promise I'll ask for something if the pain gets worse" I added.

"Ok well I am on my lunch break, so I will come back when I'm done ok" she asked as she walked out of the room. "Keep an eye on her, and check on her every fifteen minutes asking how her pain is" she said to a younger man in light blue scrubs.

15 minutes later the pain was too unbearable. I was pressing the help button praying for someone to just appear in seconds.

"Are you ok, Ms.Mitchell" the man Dr.Grey was speaking to before she left asked.

"My last name is Grey not Mitchell, and The pain is getting worse, I tried to fight through it but I can't do it I just can't!" Yelled.

"Ok, I'm going to give you something to stop the pain" he said. He grabbed a small syringe from a red cart outside the door.

"Ok but hurry up please it hurts" I said.

He slowly pumped it into the IV that was going into my hand. Within a minute the pain finally went away but so did everything around me.

"Code Blue, Code Blue!" He screamed "Page Dr.Grey And Dr.DeLuca" he yelled.