27. We're done.

Meredith's Pov.

"So you are aren't going to tell people about me?" Andrew said.

"I can't get myself into a relationship" I said. I couldn't risk getting hurt again.

"So what, I'm just sex for you?" He said bitterly.

"No you aren't but I can not get into a relationship" I said.

"Yeah, I'm just sex to you, I have listened to that excuse so many times I don't know what to believe from you" he said. He got out of the bed and quickly threw on his scrubs. "Trust me we won't be 'doing this' again, Dr.Grey" he added.

"You know what, I never should have slept with you at the dinner party" I said. "I would have been better off drinking the rest of the night alone in bed discussing how much of an ass you are!" I added.

"Yeah and I never should have gone to that dinner party" he said. With that he was gone. I ran over to the door and locked it. I broke down sobbing. We weren't even together but it hurt when he said he was done. Once I had pulled my self together I got dressed and left the room.

"Are you ok Meredith? You look like you have been crying" Jo said.

"Oh no I yawned and my eyes are just super watery" I lied. I couldn't tell her that Andrew just 'ended things' between us.

"Ok, well I will see you tomorrow" she said. She turned the corner and started down the hall.

My shift had ended so I quickly ran to the attending's lounge. When I got there the room was empty so I grabbed my stuff and ran into the bathroom. I quickly changed and left the bathroom. Andrew was standing at the cabinet.

"Mere-"he said but I had already walked through the door. I started my week kissing him and I ended it wishing I never let him walk into my room.