41. The party plan.

Meredith's Pov.
2 days later

Andrew and I have been planning on a way to reveal my pregnancy to our friends and we came up with the perfect was to do it. "Ok it might seem stupid, but I like it and I think we should try it" I said.

"Ok what is it?" He asked.

"Well I was thinking, we could take a group photo and you can shout out 'say Mer's Pregnant!' It's that cute?" I asked.

"Yeah that is super cute, let's do that" Andrew said. I'm so glad that I can finally tell people about the baby and, Andrew of corse.

"I've got a secret" I said. He looked up from the paper.

"Oh yeah what's that?" He asked with a slight chuckle. I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"ti amo tanto." He pulled me closer.
' I love you so much'

"Ti amo anch'io, ma se pensi che farò qualcosa con te in questo momento, ti sbagli" he whispered back.
'I love you too, but if you think I'll do something with you right now, you're wrong'

"I said I love you, is that where your mind travels when I say that to you? Sex?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"When you say it like that is does" he said sarcastically.

"Shut up, and get out" I said. "We have work to do." He walked out of the on-call room. I waited about a minute and a half and finally left. I walked towards the elevator and hit the up button.

"So I guess you've moved on from your mystery guy, huh?" Amelia asked.

"What?" I asked surprisingly.

"One, you just walked out of an on-call room, and two, you have been all happy" She said. She looked down and quietly laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked. The elevator door opened and we stepped inside.

"Nothing, but I don't think I can make in to your game night tonight, maybe another day?" She said. I turned and faced her.

"No, I need you there please!" I begged. She looked almost sad.

"I can't Meredith" she said.

"Why can't you go?" I asked. She opened her mouth than quickly shut it.

"Owen wants to go out with me tonight" she said.

"Take him to the game night, I invited him too!" I said. I needed her there I mean this is her niece.

"Fine I will see if he will go" she said. The door finally opened and we stepped off of the cart.

𝘼/𝙉:
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣, 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣?