22. Shy on the streets, sexy in the sheets.

Meredith's Pov.

"Oh my god!" Amelia said as I walked over to the fridge.

"What? Did you see a ghost or something?" I asked.

"You're sleeping with someone"She said. Maggie looked up as shocked as I was. How did she know.

"What are you talking about? I'm not sleeping with anybody" I said firmly.

"So you gave yourself that hickey on your neck?" Amelia said. Crap, I forgot that was there.

"Umm...It was a one night thing" I said. They both looked shocked and it was concerning. "What am I not allowed to have sex once in a while?" I asked.

"Who was it!" Amelia said.

"We need to know Mer I mean this is the first guy since Derek I mean that crazy!" Maggie said.

"Whoa I am not telling you anything because it is none of your business" I said. The looked at me sternly "Are we clear?" I asked.

"Crystal" They said at the same time. A moment later my phone started to buzz. It was Andrew.

"I bet you're thinking about me right now!" He texted.

"I am so not thinking about you right now, or the really, hot sex" I replied. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"That must be him making you blush" Amelia said.

"Leave me alone you nosy child" I said as I turned to go upstairs.

"So you are thinking about me? Why don't we meet in the on-call room in an hour" He said.

"We'll see about that" I replied. I finished getting ready and headed out the door. When I got to the hospital I dropped my phone in between my car's seat.

"You guys go ahead I have to grab my phone" I said.

"Ok we'll meet you inside" Maggie said closing her door. She rant after Amelia and started rambling about a case. Uh finally I got it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I spun around dropping my phone on the seat.

"Don't talk you'll ruin it" Andrew said. He pushed me up against the car and kissed me. I kissed him back not caring about what I said yesterday. We continued kissing for a few minutes and then I finally stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Andrew asked. He looked like a lost puppy when I pulled away from his embrace.

"I have to get in there and I am not sleeping with you in my car" I said. He laughed a little and kissed me again.

"Ok lets go inside then" he said. I turned around and grabbed my phone and followed him.