38. I'm crazy for you.

Madison's Pov.
The next morning.

I drove myself to school along with Jade and Max. This was the first time they were actually letting me drive.

"Why did you do it Maddie?" Max asked breaking the silence. He hadn't spoken to me in two weeks.

"I didn't think there was anything to love for, but now I do" I said.

"What do you want to live for?" He asked. Here goes nothing.

"I found my birth mother, when I was in the hospital and I don't want her to find me by visiting my grave site" I said.

"Who is it?" Jade asked. She looked happier than I did when I found out.

"I'm not saying anything yet because I don't want to say who I think it is and then find out she isn't" I said. I didn't want to loose my mother again. I couldn't loose my mother again. We all got out of school and went into separate directions. I went to my locker and I was soon met by all of my friends with a little 'vigil' type thing at my locker.

"Oh my god! We've missed you Maddie!" Sutton said pulling me into the biggest group hug ever.

"I missed you guys too!" I said. Reuniting with my friends after two straight months of hell was the best thing. We talked for a moment and then went to our classes. Jake walked up to me when I was walking alone to home room.

"H-hey Maddie" Jake said shyly. He looked so gorgeous. "I missed you in French class, I had to work with Haylee, she made me do all the work" he said.

"I am in all of your classes and you only miss me I'm french?" I said. His face got super red. I loved messing with him.

"I missed you in all my classes" he said. "Haylee actually thought I was available" he said.

"But you are available?" I said. "Aren't you, did you get someone while I was gone?" I asked. He took a long breath and I got nervous

"I don't want to be available because I like someone but I don't think they like me" he said. "What do you think I should do?" He asked.

"Kiss her, I know that is a really big step but yo-" h cut me off kissing me softly. We kissed for less than thirty seconds. "You didn't let me finish" I said.

"I listened to you, I think she likes me" he said.

"I think you are right" I said. He looked deeply into my eyes. He was thinking hardly about something. He opened his mouth to say something but paused before any sound came out.

"So what does this mean? Are we a couple now?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess we are" I said. At this point I was blushing, hard. He leaned over and started kissing me. We walked off to home room and sat down at the same group. I had a boyfriend. I wouldn't change it for the world.