29. I messed up and I know it.

Andrew's Pov.

"So what, I'm just sex to you?" I said with a bitter tone.

"No, I just can't get into a relationship with anyone"
Meredith said.

"You know I have listened to that excuse for so long I don't know what to believe from you anymore" I yelled. "Trust me we won't be 'doing this' again, Dr.Grey" I added.

"You know what, I never should have slept with you at the dinner party" she said. "I would have been better off drinking the rest of the night alone in bed discussing how much of an ass you are!" She added.

"Yeah and I never should have gone to that dinner party" I said. I walked out of the room but I stayed by the door for s moment. I heard the lock click and her soft sobs through the door. I wanted nothing more than to go in there and apologize but there was no point, she locked the door.

I walked away and watched her walk out of the room. She had definitely been crying. I walked away and went on with my regular schedule. My shift ended 10 minutes later. I went to the attending's longe, it was completely empty. I walked over to the cabinet and started grabbing my stuff.

The bathroom door opened and I turned. Meredith walked out a moment later. When she saw me her expression changed. "Mere-" I said but she kept walking. I hurt her and I should have kept my mouth shut.