19. Ending things before they start.

Meredith's Pov.

Laying in this bed with Andrew felt more real then anything. It had been a day and I slept with him twice.

"That was awesome" Andrew said as he rolled over to kiss me. It was perfect, I hadn't had something so wonderful in so long.

"This is going to be the last time ok, I don't have the time to be getting involved with anybody" I said. Although I really wish I didn't mean that.

"Ok I understand" he said.

"Really?" I said "you do?" I added.

"You are just saying this now but eventually you will be right back here in this position and you will love it" he said.

"When did you get so cocky Andrew?" I said.

"I have always been cocky, couldn't you tell?" He said.

"Shut up" I said. I rolled on top of him and started kissing him soft at first and then a little more passionate. He gave me a smirk that said I told you so but I hadn't even left so it didn't count.

"See you can't resist me" he said sarcastically.
I kissed him once more and stood up. "Where are you going now?" He asked.

"I'm leaving now because if I don't I might never leave" I said. I stood up and grabbed my cloths. I put them on and headed towards the door.

"Wait, you forgot something" he said. I turned around and he pulled me in for a kiss. God he could not keep doing this to me. He was too hot for things like this.

"Ok I'm leaving now" I said. I opened the door and quickly left. He opened the door two minutes after me and gave me a seductive look. Man is he hot.

"Where have you been the last hour?" Maggie asked and she turned the corner.

"What do you mean Maggie" I asked.

"I have been looking for you for an hour" she said.

"I was taking a nap, I was exhausted" I said quickly. "I have to go Maggie, talk later?" I added rushing off down the hall.