15. A not so quiet fight.

Meredith's Pov.

Soon after I shut my door Amelia Burst through the door.

"Why did you not tell me she killed Derek, I hugged her how could you do this to me!" Amelia screamed.

"I did nothing! I lost my husband and the father of my children and you're falling apart? I don't get to do that because I have three kids so shut up and get out of my room!" I screamed

"Whoa what's-." Owen said as he walked in

"Get her out of my room before I kill her!" I screamed. They walked out and shut the door.

"Jesus that is the most painful sound that ever came out of you Mer" Alex said pushing the door open and he slid past Owen.

"Why are you up here, there are people downstairs" I said. He gave me a condescending look.

"You should be down there too, I mean I could ask her to leave and we can go on with dinner" Alex said.

"Why makes you think I want to go down there with all of those people, especially with her?" I said. A moment later a figure appeared in the door. It was Callie.

"Look Mer-." She said before I kicked the door shut on her. Alex leaned closer to the door and whispered 'sorry' to her before the door shut. "You can go, I will be down in a moment to clean up" I said. Alex opened the door and walked down the hall.

"Why didn't you say something earlier?" Andrew said standing in the door.

"I didn't think she was going to bother me that much" I said.

"Well she clearly bothered you because everyone noticed something was up before you called her out" Andrew said, shutting the door.

"I tried to keep my anger in but I just couldn't" I said. Wow, was he comforting me? He must really like Maggie. How sweet he is trying to score points with her sister for approval.

"Well how are you feeling now?" He said inching closer to me.

"Like I want to stay in my room forever" I said. Not that it would help because I have a job to do and people to take care of.

"Well can I be honest with you?" Andrew asked.

"Sure" I said.

"I think I came to this dinner party with the wrong person" Andrew said.

"What do you mean by that" I asked.

"The woman I like isn't the woman I came with" he said. Oh maybe he wasn't trying to earn points with me so I would give him my approval.