16. Andare a letto con l'aiuto.

Andrew's Pov.

Who do you really like" she asked. I walked over to her and pulled her closer to me.

"Does this answer your question" I asked. She leaned closer and kissed me . She lifted off her shirt and pulled her jeans off revealing a silk bra and silk panties. She then pushed my over to the bed lifting my shirt over my head and throwing it on the floor.

"Perfectly" she said. I pulled off my jeans and pulled her onto my lap. She started to kiss my neck as she ran her fingers through my hair. She softly moaned as she felt my excitement below her.

"Happy, aren't you?" She asked with a smirk. I removed her bra and started kissing her chest. We moved our way to the bed slowly and the rest was history.
---------------------------
Meredith's Pov.
The next day.

"You get to go home tomorrow, aren't you happy" Dr.Wilson said.

"No because my 'Parents' just chose to leave me here alone and they probably think I am dead" I said bitterly. She looked at me as if I had spoken a foreign language.

"I will be back, I have a call to make" she said quickly exiting the room. What a great cover story Jo. She was obviously calling my 'parents' to let them know I'm well and alive.

"Madison, you're up, it's time for your post-op CT" Meredith said.

"Ok, and you should probably cover up the hickey on your neck, I don't think you want your co-workers finding out how lucky you got" I said. She gave me a look full of sarcasm.

"Ha ha, very funny, get in the chair" she said .

"I am perfectly capable of walking you know, why can't I just walk to the CT" I asked. She gave me a look telling me that I knew better than to try.

"You can't walk because your legs are still pretty weak and it is a far walk so I don't want you to have any accidents. Does that answer your question?" Meredith said.

"Yeah, Perfectly" I said. She looked up at me and smiled weirdly and then looked away.