23. Such a tease.

Meredith's Pov.

I had surgery after surgery after surgery and it wasn't even noon. First a simple Appy, then a kidney transplant, and I have a gallbladder to remove in about 90 minutes. Andrew's kiss ran through my mind all day and I didn't know why. I had about an hour and a half before my surgery so I had time to spare. 'Meet me in the on-call room- Meredith.' Within a minute he had responded.

"You paged?" He said seductively.

"Yes but not for that, I wanted to talk privately" I replied.

"Damn, you go my hopes up" he said.

"Actually you did that to yourself" I said. "Why did you kiss me... in the parking lot?" I asked. He stepped closer to me and placed his hands on my hips.

"I can't help myself when I see you, you're hot, amazing, and not to mention you are like the best when it comes to sex" he said. I started blushing and he noticed it.

"Andrew...mhm.." I said.

"Ti farò innamorare di me Meredith." He said.
(" I will make you fall in love with me Meredith.")

"nei tuoi sogni Andrew" I replayed. He was shocked I understood him and spoke Italian.
("In your dreams Andrew.")

"You speak Italian? I guess there is more I should know about you" He said. He leaned in to kiss me but when our lips almost touched I pulled away.

"If you think I am sleeping with you again you are so wrong, you have to work for it" I said.

"Or I have to wait for you get the hots for me" he said. He turned toward the door but I grabbed his arm pulling him close.

"Trust me I won't be the one begging for anything, you will come back on your hands and knees begging for me" I said before I kissed him passionately. He pulled me close trying to take off my shirt. I pulled away and walked towards the door. "Like I said, you will be begging for me when I'm done with you" I said before unlocking the door and leaving.

"You're such a tease!" He yelled. Maybe he was right but it just got fun for me.