10. Welcome back.

Madison's Pov.

Everything went silent and I could see everyone, but I could also see my body as the Doctors filled the room and stood over my lifeless body.

"Push one of Epi" Dr. Grey said but my body was still Shaking. "Push one more of Epi" she said. After a moment my body stopped shaking and I could no longer see my body.

"Her pressure is stabilizing" Dr.Shepard said. My eyes stated to flutter and and the figures in front of me slowly became visible to me.

"Hey, welcome back Madison" Dr.DeLuca said. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Why is everyone in my room, is there a meeting?" I asked.

"You went into anaphylactic shock" Meredith said "an intern gave you Vicodin ES" she added.

"But I'm allergic to that, don't they put stuff like that into people's charts!" I said sounding bitter. I have every right to be bitter it was almost, in a way, as if someone was trying to kill me.

"There will be a punishment for the doctor who made such a colossal mistake!" Dr.DeLuca said.

"I wouldn't even consider him a doctor, let alone let him continue to be one" I yelled. They all knew it was best for me to be left alone, except Meredith. She stayed. Probably to make sure that I actually would be safer.

"I feel really bad leaving you with that idiot" she said.

"Well someone should. He tried to kill me!" I said "Haven't I been through enough already. I mean finding out I was adopted and than getting into a accident was fun but when no one shows up to see if you are even alive kinda hurts" I said.

"Well you could look at it that way, or you could look-.." she said before being interrupted

"At the bright side, yeah right!" I said interrupting her.

"Look I understand why you wouldn't want to look at the better possibilities but think of how good the outcome will be if you think positively" she said. Maybe she had a point but I have gone through so much in just a month that I couldn't see the point it being positive. I just had to continue the was I was going.