36. But I need you.

Meredith's Pov.

"Meredith please, don't do this" Andrew said.

"I'm done getting hurt" I said.

"But Meredith I love you" he said "I need you in my life, you mean the world to me. Please!" He said.

"You have to leave please" I said. Hot tears were rolling down my cheeks. After a moment of looking at me, waiting for me to change my mind he walked away. A few minutes passed after he left. I heard the door open and then close.

"Meredith are you home" Amelia said as she walked up stairs. She walked into my room and saw me standing there. "Meredith?" She said. She walked over to me.

"I-i-its....over" I said as a collapsed into her arms.

"What's over?" She asked.

"I-I ended it" I said. She looked at me. She pulled away to look at me. "Please just stay here for a while. I don't want to be alone" I said.

"It's ok, you can cry" Amelia said. I did cry I cried until I fell asleep.

---------------------------
The next morning.

"Are you ok?" Amelia asked me when I finally left my room.

"I'm fine. Just forget that I told you any of that. Forget that I cried last night" I said.

"I can't just do that Mer, you were hurting and I can't let that go" she said.

"Well we have to go to work so let's get ready, please drop it" I said. She wanted to say something and I knew it but she also knew keeping her mouth shut was best.