37.Sure thing Mom.

Madison's Pov.

Today was a very slow day. My parents came in lecturing me about my 'poor decision making skills' and I had to listen to it for an hour. When they left I felt like I was being pulled out of the place they put me in but I realized I would never be pulled out of it. Ever.

"So your therapist put you on an anti depressant and a medication for anxiety" Meredith said. "You are being discharged tomorrow, and I better not see you in this hospital as a Patient again, understood" she added.

"Yes understood" I said. My phone buzzed.

'Are you coming back to school ever because I need you. Really bad Maddie'- Sutton.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"My best friend, she needs me back at school" I said. 'Yes I am, sorry I have been AWOL, I'll explain everything at school. I found something out about my birth mother too!' -Maddie.

"Ok I have a surgery in 10 minutes I will see you after" she said. She walked down the hallway and went to the nurses station.

"Sure thing, Mom" I said quietly. I had a feeling about this and I knew I needed to check up on this theory.

---------------------------
The next day.

"Come on Madison Mo-" Jade said.

"Your parents are waiting they aren't mine" I said.

"Sorry, I keep forgetting because I still think of you as my sister" she said.

"Well I am not, so will you stop saying that please?" I asked. She looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry" she said "I never meant to hurt you" she said. We walked out of the room and went into the elevator. When the door opened I saw Meredith at in the lobby. She had just gotten to the hospital.

"Maddie what are you doing?"Jade asked. I was already off the elevator and about a foot away from Mer. I hugged her and didn't let go.

"Whoa, where is this coming from" she said.

"You made my time at the hospital so much better" I said.

"Thank you!"She said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said.

"Let's go Maddie. They are waiting" Jade said as she walked past me.

"Bye Meredith" I said. I went out side and got into the car. She didn't know it yet but her daughter was right in front of her.