Imagine 36: Love is complicated Part 2 to love is hard

(A/n: This is part 2 to love is hard which is part 2 too@BeautifulMax2001  request hope you like it and enjoy it.) 

Just as Theo is about to answer Derek max walks down the stair and looks between Derek and Theo. "Theo what the fuck are you doing here?" She asks getting angry. 

Max's pov: 

"You have no right to be showing up at this house and you don't leave in the next 3 seconds i am going to start throwing knives" I warned Theo. 

"Max just let me talk to you i want to apologise to you and i want you to know that everything that was between us was real i wasn't using you to get to Scott" Theo said  I just ignored him and his apologies and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of knives from the draw. 

I walked back to the door and started to throw knives at Theo. (just so everyone knows She was trained to throw knives in order to protect herself). 

Theo dodges them and apologies again before closing the door. I throw the last knife at the door where Theo was just standing before he closed the door. 

Derek takes the knife out of the door, picks it up off the floor and puts them back in the kitchen before pulling me into his chest and holding me in his arms. 

Derek keeps apologising for leaving while he kisses the top of my head "Derek stop apologising i understand why you had to leave and  you don't need to apologise." I said as he takes my hand and leads me to my room and holds me in his arms until i fall asleep. 

When i woke up i turn to see Derek holding my song journal. He already knew that i wrote songs but reading my last song made him feel awful for leaving. "I'm so sorry for leaving" Derek said as he tried to apologise again. "Derek stop apologising you did nothing wrong" I replied to him. 

We sat there talking a bit more and catching up. "can you plat me the song?" Derek asked, I Nodded before getting up from my bed and going over towards my piano to play the song lost without you.  

By the time the song is finished, Derek is standing behind em and I turn around and he took my hand in his hand to pull me up to my feet. "I felt lost without you too" Derek said before kissing my lips softly. 

We pulled away when we heard Derek's name being said so we turned around towards the door only to see Scott and Stiles standing there with shocked faces while holding a bag of take out. 

I wrap my arms around Derek's waist  while still looking at Scott and Stiles while smiling. "Derek are you staying?" Stiles asks, Derek Nods which makes Stiles sigh in relief "Good because i haven't seen her smile or this happy in such a long time. 

The end 

Hope you enjoyed this imagine 

@BeautifulMax2001 i Hope this was what you wanted 

Peace Out SW